• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    And every-time I think this thread is gone for good, it comes back kicking and screaming. So now that we're 57 pages in, I wonder if OP created a new account and got those 50 quality post

redryder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Evansville IN
    9c378807dfeb11b03c703928f161c2a0a8c.jpg
    Wonder what she wins? :ar15:

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I assume OP is dead and smelling pretty ripe about now so maybe we should say a few kind words about him. After all we've all been able to pile up our post count a little.

I knew Mr. Can well. I later years I was bold enough to call him Tin. We served together during the Mexican Revolution. He claimed his grandfather was at the Alamo but was a conscientious objector and didn't even shoot at Davy Crockett. He was only there delivering milk.

Tin was a lonely child and his folks had to tie a pork chop to his neck so at least the dog would play with him. His greatest goal in life was to be a member of INGO but he failed even at that. Nobody knows what became of him. Some claim to have seen him in drag on the womens' roller derby circuit, skating under the name "50 Poster." Others say he turned totally rotten and went off to law school at IUPUI.

We'll never know for sure but here's to you Tin. May you rest in piece.

Last edited:

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I assume OP is dead and smelling pretty ripe about now so maybe we should say a few kind words about him. After all we've all been able to pile up our post count a little.

I knew Mr. Can well. I later years I was bold enough to call him Tin. We served together during the Mexican Revolution. He claimed his grandfather was at the Alamo but was a conscientious objector and didn't even shoot at Davy Crockett. He was only there delivering milk.

Tin was a lonely child and his folks had to tie a pork chop to his neck so at least the dog would play with him. His greatest goal in life was to be a member of INGO but he failed even at that. Nobody knows what became of him. Some claim to have seen him in drag on the womens' roller derby circuit, skating under the name "50 Poster." Others say he turned totally rotten and went off to law school at IUPUI.

:( he had so much potential

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel

That was full of so much win, rep heading your way sir:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom