Not open for further replies.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I shot an unarmed male last year, one shot through the heart and lungs. I killed him. I never felt threatened in the least. He was unarmed, and weighed close to 180 pounds, after I disembowled him. After I killed him I cut him from his crotch to his neck and hung him by his legs and let his blood drip all over my garage floor. I cut him up into little pieces and put him in my freezer, and enjoy experimenting with new recipes. His head is hanging on my living room wall. All of this was legal. An LEO even shook my hand when he saw his dead body in the back of my pickup.

I don't feel screwed in the least. A lot of my friends are jealous and are trying to do exactly the same thing I did. :dunno:

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Look, I don't want to be rude to new members and chase them off, but c'mon. It's EXHAUSTING. The number of people who jump on here and don't give a rat's behind about the site or its members is frustrating. They have no respect for you. The fact that someone would come here and spam 25 threads with the same one-word comment is proof of that.

INGO created the environment and set the rules to enforce, so quit complaining! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom