• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Frosty "the yellow snowman" made fun of Martinsville, I live in Martinsville. When your from Martinsville you make fun of Paragon. :dunno: Its just how it works around here. Paragon makes fun of Rob Hill and Rob Hill folks are to screwed up to make fun of anyone.
    Look, I know your from martinsville, I drive through there a lot, I can tell by your accent, most people from martinsville are ok, if you like the clan type, paragon, well paragon has a pharmacy and a liquor store... Where the hell is rob hill? I've driven The road from 39 to 67, and it SUCKS in a truck with all those damn steep grades and sharp curves! Honestly, it's a tie between mooresville, Brooklyn, and paragon for the weird ones!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I'm jealous of the people that still live down there. I miss it
    I could spend a week in the park and be happy. I've honestly got no use for pigeon forge, but I love the park. My parents went for several years, my father always wanted to see a bear. He finally got to see one the year they took my family along. Then me and my daughter went the next year and we saw a momma with 2 cubs in Cade's cove. Listening to elk juggling in catalochee(sp?) man that almost brings a tear to my eye...

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I could spend a week in the park and be happy. I've honestly got no use for pigeon forge, but I love the park. My parents went for several years, my father always wanted to see a bear. He finally got to see one the year they took my family along. Then me and my daughter went the next year and we saw a momma with 2 cubs in Cade's cove. Listening to elk juggling in catalochee(sp?) man that almost brings a tear to my eye...

I grew up about 15 miles (as the crow flies) from Cade's Cove. I miss that place so much

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Look, I know your from martinsville, I drive through there a lot, I can tell by your accent, most people from martinsville are ok, if you like the clan type, paragon, well paragon has a pharmacy and a liquor store... Where the hell is rob hill? I've driven The road from 39 to 67, and it SUCKS in a truck with all those damn steep grades and sharp curves! Honestly, it's a tie between mooresville, Brooklyn, and paragon for the weird ones!

Never said I took offense to it. I know Martinsville is a crap hole town.

Rob Hill is a land all it's own. Don't nobody wanna go around Rob Hill without someone from there to guide you and vouch for you.

You know the intersection of Centerton Rd at 67 where that Marathon Gas station is? The road behind that Gas Station is Rob Hill Rd. Trust me it aint purdy back there.

If your looking for meth it would probably be the first and last place you would have to look.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Never said I took offense to it. I know Martinsville is a crap hole town.

Rob Hill is a land all it's own. Don't nobody wanna go around Rob Hill without someone from there to guide you and vouch for you.

You know the intersection of Centerton Rd at 67 where that Marathon Gas station is? The road behind that Gas Station is Rob Hill Rd. Trust me it aint purdy back there.

If your looking for meth it would probably be the first and last place you would have to look.
    yeah, I've driven Rob hill rd from start to stop, it sucks bad! I pull people's toters and dumpsters for not paying their bills all the time down there... I hate it, a 30,000lb truck does NOT like those hills and corners!!! I'm coming for your toter next kawtech... :naughty:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    :thumbsup: When I was a kid we spent a lot of time at Metcalf Bottoms swimming when we weren't out in the lake right by the house. So much pretty scenery around there. I guess I kind of took it for granted. Didn't realize how much I would miss it
    my daughter cried her head off when we left, she was 9 at the time, and didn't want to go cause she was afraid of the mountains, I guess she thought she would fall off of one? Dad died in 2012, so that makes the memories that much sweeter, but seeing the elk in catalochee was awesome! Hearing them bugle was wild and seeing that video got my allergies acting up!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    my daughter cried her head off when we left, she was 9 at the time, and didn't want to go cause she was afraid of the mountains, I guess she thought she would fall off of one? Dad died in 2012, so that makes the memories that much sweeter, but seeing the elk in catalochee was awesome! Hearing them bugle was wild and seeing that video got my allergies acting up!

My allergies act up anytime I see the mountains!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom