Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    There once was a can of tin,
    He began a thread we all wanted to be in,
    CPT Nervous showed up to correct all the bad grammar,
    And wound up getting mashed by the mod's ban hammer.
    Pretty much sums it up.

Is there somewhere I can read the rules of this place? I've found a really cool gun I want to buy. Can one of the mods PM the seller for me?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Good kitty!

As long as it doesn't try to bring it to you while you are in bed. My fiancé's cat brought her a mouse that she had caught while my fiancé was lying in bed. The kicker? The mouse was still alive!

This was back at her apartment before we lived together. I'm glad I wasn't there or I would've gotten beat for laughing at her reaction.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I had a couple of mean outdoor Tom cats back in the day. They brought me all sorts of critters. Even the occasional squirell.
    We had a big orange tomcat when I was a kid that didn't like coons, the first time he went after one he chased it down into the woods, dad stood there watching for him and finally said well hell, he's dead. About 10 minutes later he came strutting out of the woods like he was hot sh*t! We changed his name to psycho after that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The one I had was so Black he looked purple in some light. He had the "I am a Bad-A$$" strut as well. Neat cat. This was in the mid 70's and he has been gone for a long time.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    The one I had was so Black he looked purple in some light. He had the "I am a Bad-A$$" strut as well. Neat cat. This was in the mid 70's and he has been gone for a long time.
    i don't think it was the light that made him look purple, I think it was because it was the 70's :mullet::koolaid::pimp::chillpill:

I used to think I was a dog guy, but honestly, after having 2 in my house, I'll take a cat any day over an annoying ass dog!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Dogs are A LOT more maintenance than a cat. Our stray cat just brings mice and birds to us. Nothing exciting.

One time my GF scared a rabbit and it ran in our garage and died under the mower. It started to stink, then when I went to cut grass, pulled the mower out and BAM! dead rabbit and maggots everywhere. It was gross.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Dogs are A LOT more maintenance than a cat. Our stray cat just brings mice and birds to us. Nothing exciting.

One time my GF scared a rabbit and it ran in our garage and died under the mower. It started to stink, then when I went to cut grass, pulled the mower out and BAM! dead rabbit and maggots everywhere. It was gross.
    :puke:My wife's cat is overly needy, not my kind of cat. I like the ones that have the feed me, pat my head, leave me alone attitude.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

:+1: My 2 dogs require FAR more attention than the 4 cats I have. Cats are easy. Scoop some poop a couple times a day, pet them now and again, and let them do their thing. They smell better than the dogs too

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    i don't think it was the light that made him look purple, I think it was because it was the 70's :mullet::koolaid::pimp::chillpill:

I used to think I was a dog guy, but honestly, after having 2 in my house, I'll take a cat any day over an annoying ass dog!

Wait, having a flash back.....OK, all good now.

Yes, dogs are seriously high maint. and a pain in the ass if you have hobbies that require you to leave or spend a lot of time on. Not everyone can own a dog. I like dogs just no time to spend with one.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    One medium sized dog, one cat. No more no less. That for us is the perfect ratio of animals in the house. I've always had both as long as I can remember. We had 4 cats and one dog at one time and 4 dogs and 1 cat at another. Now my dad has 4 dogs 0 cats. I have one dog one cat and my Brother has two dogs and a cat.

I think the next cat I get will be a Maine Coon.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    One medium sized dog, one cat. No more no less. That for us is the perfect ratio of animals in the house. I've always had both as long as I can remember. We had 4 cats and one dog at one time and 4 dogs and 1 cat at another. Now my dad has 4 dogs 0 cats. I have one dog one cat and my Brother has two dogs and a cat.

I think the next cat I get will be a Maine Coon.

Well....maine or a coon.....what.......:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom