Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    You have no idea what you're missing:thumbsup:

My brother has 2 kids and a real.. well we will just say she is a classic example of an ex-wife. I've seen it up close and done my share of raising my nieces. Not something I am ready to jump into head first yet. My fiance is an aunt who pretty much raised her niece (I'm surrounded by women god help me). We have both agreed, no kids until she graduates collage and finds a job.

I do look forward to being a dad someday. Just not yet.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    My brother has 2 kids and a real.. well we will just say she is a classic example of an ex-wife. I've seen it up close and done my share of raising my nieces. Not something I am ready to jump into head first yet. My fiance is an aunt who pretty much raised her niece (I'm surrounded by women god help me). We have both agreed, no kids until she graduates collage and finds a job.

I do look forward to being a dad someday. Just not yet.

Sounds like a good plan to me. Way different when they're your own.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I'm getting married next saturday, but the soon-to-be-wife and I aren't planning on having children for a few more years. We're gonna try to wait until I'm out of PTA school... only 2.5 more years! I can't wait to have kids, but my wallet can, so it may even be a few more years after that.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm getting married next saturday, but the soon-to-be-wife and I aren't planning on having children for a few more years. We're gonna try to wait until I'm out of PTA school... only 2.5 more years! I can't wait to have kids, but my wallet can, so it may even be a few more years after that.

The only thing I can say to that is that if you wait until you're "financially" ready you will never have kids. Although I do think waiting until you're out of school is a fantastic idea. I certainly wish I had.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom