Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I hate stupid ring back tones.

NO I will NOT enjoy the crappy music you decided to make the first impression of anyone who calls you gets. If you like to smoke weed and get drunk that's fine but I don't need to listen to some punk ass rap group yelling about it while I'm trying to tell you your parts are in-stock.

And country music sucks too.

I swear I have come very close to hanging up and not calling people back just because of their ring back tones.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I hate stupid ring back tones.

NO I will NOT enjoy the crappy music you decided to make the first impression of anyone who calls you gets. If you like to smoke weed and get drunk that's fine but I don't need to listen to some punk ass rap group yelling about it while I'm trying to tell you your parts are in-stock.

And country music sucks too.

I swear I have come very close to hanging up and not calling people back just because of their ring back tones.

Careful....you are making sense....just saying...........:):

I lost track

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Please enjoy the music while your party is reached.

[video=youtube_share;RYnF42Z1xsE]http://youtu.be/RYnF42Z1xsE[/video]

I don't know if you're bashing Alice in Chains, but man do I love them. Favorite band of all time... now it's time to wait for everyone to tell me my generation doesn't know what good music is.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't know if you're bashing Alice in Chains, but man do I love them. Favorite band of all time... now it's time to wait for everyone to tell me my generation doesn't know what good music is.

Coming from an Ozzy point of view I would never bash your taste. Just do not role up on 28's with the trunk rattling and a grill full of gold.....All good.

I love me some AIC

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Coming from an Ozzy point of view I would never bash your taste. Just do not role up on 28's with the trunk rattling and a grill full of gold.....All good.

I love me some AIC

I've currently got some Ozzy on the playlist. He's got some good stuff. I'm just wondering what an '03 Buick Century would look like with 28's... weekend project maybe? :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom