Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    How does no one understand this thread?

This is potentially the most important thread on INGO. It is the longest surviving train wreck thread on INGO. It is the only thread where you can post anything and everything within reason. We aren't trying to get this thread killed. So no fighting, excessive cursing or terrible photos, you know stuff that kills threads. This is the thread where everyone is welcome, regardless of post count where nonsense is all that makes sense.

And apparently I am in the lead. By a wide margin. I'm not sure if I should be proud of that, but it was fun getting there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How does no one understand this thread?

This is potentially the most important thread on INGO. It is the longest surviving train wreck thread on INGO. It is the only thread where you can post anything and everything within reason. We aren't trying to get this thread killed. So no fighting, excessive cursing or terrible photos, you know stuff that kills threads. This is the thread where everyone is welcome, regardless of post count where nonsense is all that makes sense.

And apparently I am in the lead. By a wide margin. I'm not sure if I should be proud of that, but it was fun getting there.

I am very proud of you.

Wait till I let you shoot your old Colt......:):

I know, that made sense.....Apology's

14.9874 to the 3rd

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I am very proud of you.

Wait till I let you shoot your old Colt......:):

I know, that made sense.....Apology's

14.9874 to the 3rd

Well thanks... I guess.

Glad your enjoying that Colt. It needed someone with the time and skills to make it what it should've been (or at least what I think it should've been for the money) from the factory. I will probably never buy a new Colt 1911 again. Shame really because of the history of them I enjoyed owning one, I was just less than thrilled with Colt's QC. A new pistol shouldn't need "fixed" to shoot right.

Anyway,

Resume nonsensical posting!

[video=youtube_share;iFNBV7Gml8g]http://youtu.be/iFNBV7Gml8g[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom