• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tin Can

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    I dont need to be able to read the papers. There is a special prosecutor called into action on certain gun cases in Indianpolis. I personally have a Mossberg sitting in evidence room after being arrested in my own business in Indianapolis. I am not running up any count on this board as was a member befroe there were any rules. Unfortunately after not using a hotmail account it has deleted my paasword. So here i am starting over again.

You can read all you want and bench race all you want, but your talk is really cheap. If you use your gun in Marion County by the letter of the law, you could wind up in a twelve hour jury trial like i did twelve years ago. I know some of you think you're Billy Bad Ass, but be warned.

If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change what I did. But I lost a cheap shot gun, and $25k in attorneys fees. I can tell you this the law is not on your side if you have a gun (even if you're legal). The NRA wouldnt have an entire office dedicated to unjust prosecution of citizens that have used a firearm in self-defense. This is the same whether the firearm was discharged or not.

Make sure you pay your dues to the NRA, because they can help you when you find yourself in jam like I did.

I am pretty sure this section of the forum is open to this type of discussion, but if you want to be haters, here's your chance Big Boy with no experience other than paper targets.

Tin Can

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Make sure if you're gonna comment you read every post, especially some of you newbies that havent been around very long. I remember when there was only 2 people on this site at any given time. What took you so long to get involved?

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I dont need to be able to read the papers. There is a special prosecutor called into action on certain gun cases in Indianpolis. I personally have a Mossberg sitting in evidence room after being arrested in my own business in Indianapolis. I am not running up any count on this board as was a member befroe there were any rules. Unfortunately after not using a hotmail account it has deleted my paasword. So here i am starting over again.

You can read all you want and bench race all you want, but your talk is really cheap. If you use your gun in Marion County by the letter of the law, you could wind up in a twelve hour jury trial like i did twelve years ago. I know some of you think you're Billy Bad Ass, but be warned.

If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change what I did. But I lost a cheap shot gun, and $25k in attorneys fees. I can tell you this the law is not on your side if you have a gun (even if you're legal). The NRA wouldnt have an entire office dedicated to unjust prosecution of citizens that have used a firearm in self-defense. This is the same whether the firearm was discharged or not.

Make sure you pay your dues to the NRA, because they can help you when you find yourself in jam like I did.

I am pretty sure this section of the forum is open to this type of discussion, but if you want to be haters, here's your chance Big Boy with no experience other than paper targets.

A fine troller you are!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

Hmmm..........Interesting.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Make sure if you're gonna comment you read every post, especially some of you newbies that havent been around very long. I remember when there was only 2 people on this site at any given time. What took you so long to get involved?

I jsut resently learnt hoe to use this hear fancy typing window.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

Hmmmmm! Cool!

Is there a point to your rambling?:dunno:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

185e5_ORIG-cool_story_bro_4.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom