• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Why would you be such a butt hole to someone just looking to buy a gun? It's not like your not making money off the gun, and it's not like he's just magically gonna be a different person after 50 posts. I remember buying a gun off of here when I had less then 50 posts and the seller was completely cool to me.
    As someone who has dealt with goinggreyfast I have appreciated speaking with him. He has been pleasant and friendly. You I do not know and for you to insult someone who is following the rules is childish and show your level of class...somewhere right behind coach, I think it's called commode class.

Do me a favor if I am doing business on here do not respond. I will not respond as you are on the "do not call" list. I think you owe him an apology.

We do not have to all agree and quite frankly we don't. But name calling really?....grow up!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    whywontthis128467435222991026.jpg

Kinda like the RTW---Union vs Non-Union threads huh? :D

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ok, how about this one.

Anchorman was THEE worst movie I have ever seen. Will Ferrell is not even remotely funny. Making stupid, moronic, bunny-brained situations that could never happen even worse by making them painfully awkward is not comedy. It is a disease that needs to be beaten into nothingness. To make a career, even a career that seems successful because your on TV is a war crime against humanity and yourself. To watch him, let alone watch a movie starring him is an embarrassment to you and your whole family. May god have mercy on your soul.

That better?

If you're really supporting me say Will Ferrell is the worst person to ever disgrace the silver and small screen in the history of ever.

A huge +1 to you sir! Will Ferrell is an awfull piece of sub-human filth that isnt even remotely funny, and I hope he dies of blunt force trauma.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom