• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    They sure do a dandy job recruiting police in Afghanistan...

I'm thankful that the soldier wasn't killed by the intolerant POS. Just because someone believes they'll get closer to god by starving themselves, they shouldn't get upset when a foreign soldier is thirsty. Religious intolerance in any form is disgusting.

Why is it that history's most inhumane treatments are doled out in the name of religion?

Not quite true, Hitler was not a religious man...

And on that note, reading your posts defending Muslim rights here in America, so they can come over here and 'practice their religion' is quite torture I assure you. Soon they will be 'exercising' their rights to assemble and plot, plan and execute whatever and wherever killings they want. People like you defending that 'right', and not sticking with reason will ensure it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Oh young grasshopper. You are not being sensitive to all these people have gone through at our hands. They are justified in doing anything they want and there should be no recriminations. Just wait until Iran gets the nuke. We have recently learned on this very forum that because we have been part of an embargo against them, they would be justified in launching an attack without notice against us and we should not respond since we provoked it.

Over my dead body. I'll convert to Islam, infiltrate their nuclear program and blow THEM up before they get one over here...

They'll be over here shooting at us too, soon enough.

I wouldn't doubt Plainfield/Indy would be ground zero for that. You know, with the North American Islamic Center being here and all. :ar15::shoot:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I'm SO glad I'm not in any more cause I'd be spending life in prison over this .

Stories like this do little to increase my tolerance of their religious views or practices .

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    What
    Will
    POTUS
    Do?

Same things the last POTUS did... entirely the wrong thing.

Nation building is WRONG.

Yet another American thrown under the bus in the name of 'XYZ'.

bush-obama2.jpg

Nice to see more people figuring it out... too bad it wasn't several years (and a couple thousand lives) ago.

Eliminate those responsible and move on.

why was he only wounded

10-1 he was wearing armor provided by the very man he shot. Lets hear how great that bush/obama nation building scheme is again?

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    You have to watch alot of those guys over there anyway. There are a some that become police and military just to get closer to our people and equipment. Most want the country to change and be like us but there are enought that want to live in the middle ages.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Not quite true, Hitler was not a religious man...

And on that note, reading your posts defending Muslim rights here in America, so they can come over here and 'practice their religion' is quite torture I assure you. Soon they will be 'exercising' their rights to assemble and plot, plan and execute whatever and wherever killings they want. People like you defending that 'right', and not sticking with reason will ensure it.

This is an old atheist canard. In addition to Hitler, throw in all the commies (Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc...).

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    The sad thing is now he is probably sitting in some US (insert Branch) Hospital having his wounds trended to.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Oh young grasshopper. You are not being sensitive to all these people have gone through at our hands. They are justified in doing anything they want and there should be no recriminations. Just wait until Iran gets the nuke. We have recently learned on this very forum that because we have been part of an embargo against them, they would be justified in launching an attack without notice against us and we should not respond since we provoked it.

:+1:

We've learned a lot on this forum lately...:n00b:

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Too bad our soldiers only wounded the SOB.

A few members have stated that wounding the Afghan was a better solution to killing him. Point taken.

Let me amend my wishes to say that our soldiers should have put a couple of 40mm grenades into the "police station". Take care of the problem with Extreme Prejudice .

P.S. This is the first time I've ever quoted myself on a forum. It feels strange.

DesertDoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Wow, thats amazing. We wonder why these people dont accept our democracy with open arms. They shoot people for not seeing things there way. Amazing, the A.P. should have been dead before his weapon cycled. Think, these are the people that are on our side, that we are training, arming, and supplying.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Whats bad enough is that we as a nation are loosing this war against equality. We respect every religion and accommodate them but they are never expected to do the same with Christianity. Just like every race except white have special rules, and race norming crap. And if we dont like it they wear the raciest badge. Just like them calling every white person that disagrees with Obama a raciest and if you happen to be black then they call you a self hating black man or a traitor. This is ridiculous. If we had "WET" white entertainment TV" We would be raciest and never allowed. But hey "BET" and several othe "black" stations are allowed. Its like they want us to stay devided. They want us to be White, black, asian, etc. before we are Americans. I hate terms like "african american" That only has meaning if your an imigrant from africa. If you was born here then your just an American of a dark skin color. If we are going to teach about slavery in our schools. We should teach the entire history of slavery. How almost every culture had slaves. The "white" english enslaved the scottish and irish (both white) and in a couple "Black" countries there is still slaves men of color owning others of color. Black slavers in africa sold the white man slaves and gave them permission to hunt and capture slaves just as they did to there own people. But they act like we owe them something here? If anything there own people owe them. Not us. We fought a civil war for there freedom. Im sick of this division in America. We need to teach truth! Im just scared for this country because it is set up in a reverse rasist way. Its ok if you black, mexican or any other color but not if your white or your a rasist. bigot, or angry hillbilly.... This is real and its sad.

I love all my American brothers and sisters of every color, religion or diety. Under the condition that they respect life and love america.

Most don't want truth though, they can live in ignorance and on welfare and justify their predicament by saying it's the white man's fault. I mean, it's our fault they slaughter themselves in the streets of LA right? Right? :n00b::n00b:

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Same things the last POTUS did... entirely the wrong thing.

Nation building is WRONG.

Yet another American thrown under the bus in the name of 'XYZ'.

bush-obama2.jpg

Nice to see more people figuring it out... too bad it wasn't several years (and a couple thousand lives) ago.

Eliminate those responsible and move on.

10-1 he was wearing armor provided by the very man he shot. Lets hear how great that bush/obama nation building scheme is again?

So this "nation-building" to make these countries much more inhospitable to the radicals like the Taliban and Al Queda is a bad thing? To keep the nutcases on the run, and not settled and able to plan more attacks like 9/11 here, or any of the other terror attacks scattered across the globe is not worth our time?

So far so good! Our precious imported oil prices have gone down! :puke: _

You know, :facepalm: :wallbash: sometimes, ignorance is no excuse. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom