• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The republicrats and dems are driving this country off a real cliff, this time. The debt they've run up is rapidly reaching the breaking point and they show no signs of making even the smallest moves to do anything about it. Some of them talk about it, but when it comes down to the brass tacks of the matter they don't do ****. They kick the can down the road and hope it doesn't implode while they're still in office. Got news for you, morons. The day is rapidly approaching when that can can no longer be kicked and it's coming sooner than we'd like. They've managed to keep us distracted with other things, but the 800Lb gorilla cannot be ignored anymore.

US debt headed toward 200 percent of GDP even after 'fiscal cliff' deal - The Hill's On The Money

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    How dare you talk about the fiscal cliff. We have more important issues to discuss like gun control and immigration. <Insert purple as needed>

In all seriousness, I'm yet again disappointed that an elected official promised one thing during the campaign (i.e. making the economy, job growth and the fiscal mess the number one priority) and is now doing an entirely different thing.

The same thing happened in 2008. The economy was priority number one, and instead Healthcare Reform was the only thing which seemed to be a priority.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    One elected official isn't the problem... He may be an ass and is certainly a scapegoat for everyone who hates his guts, but ALL elected officials past and present are responsible for this mess.

Until the American people can figure out that its not just 50% of politicians, its more like 99.99999% of politicians that are ****ing us over... we MIGHT be able to right this ship. Until then, we are all destined to live the Life of Pi

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    One elected official isn't the problem... He may be an ass and is certainly a scapegoat for everyone who hates his guts, but ALL elected officials past and present are responsible for this mess.

Until the American people can figure out that its not just 50% of politicians, its more like 99.99999% of politicians that are ****ing us over... we MIGHT be able to right this ship. Until then, we are all destined to live the Life of Pi

It's 99.99999% of AMERICANS that are ****ing us over. Every single dollar coming out of Washington has a constituency that demands and votes for. It's absolute bs to act like it's only one side of the political spectrum that's causing this mess. One mans EBT card is another mans national park.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    313826_483414848362688_1286986920_n.jpg

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    It's fine, guys. We'll just shuffle some funds around. Sell some stocks, maybe the car. Ask dad for a loan.

We'll be occupying more nations and shoving freedom down their throats in no time.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    It's 99.99999% of AMERICANS that are ****ing us over. Every single dollar coming out of Washington has a constituency that demands and votes for. It's absolute bs to act like it's only one side of the political spectrum that's causing this mess. One mans EBT card is another mans national park.

Careful you dont want to **** off the national greatness 'conservatives'

Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    If you ask me I think the entire civilian disarmament is because once we have a rejected world currency and they try to impose austerity measures it would be a real challenge if the population is armed.

Greece, not armed.
    America, armed.

Those riots in Athens wouldn't be riots, they would be battles if the Greeks had been armed.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    If you ask me I think the entire civilian disarmament is because once we have a rejected world currency and they try to impose austerity measures it would be a real challenge if the population is armed.

Greece, not armed.
    America, armed.

Those riots in Athens wouldn't be riots, they would be battles if the Greeks had been armed.

ON THE NOSEY, ROSEY!!!

They know it's tipping and they are in a race to disarm us to remain in control during and after the event.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012

Yeah, unfortunately this is the root of the problem. The politicians are just giving the people what they want.

I'd bet that even 99.9% of the people here on INGO have received freebies sometime in their life, and probably at least 50% do currently.

The problem will never be solved as long as we want government to take care of our food, phones, housing, medical, retirement, etc.

So, the problem will never be resolved because everyone has a sacred cow.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Yeah, unfortunately this is the root of the problem. The politicians are just giving the people what they want.

I'd bet that even 99.9% of the people here on INGO have received freebies sometime in their life, and probably at least 50% do currently.

The problem will never be solved as long as we want government to take care of our food, phones, housing, medical, retirement, etc.

Nobody thinks their personal sacred cow is a sacred cow. It's always for the public good. People argue 6 ways to Sunday about how public shooting ranges are a public good. No doubt that some sacred cows are more worthy than others. But no matter how skinny or fat that cow is, it's still a cow.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Yes, we have. But what's even more interesting is the lengths INGO will go to to justify continuance of these freebies. It's one thing to avail yourself of a program/entitlement/freebie--as you said, bascially, we've all done it. It's another to support them going forward.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I contend that it is NOT AMERICANS that are enpowering the wicked politicians. It is non Americans who are living in America. Being an American is almost as much as a mindset as it is a legal citizenship status.

You will rarely see hard working people who have earned their own way wanting politicains to take away their stuff and give it to the unproductive. These people are too proud to accept public assistance if they had any opportunity to pick them selves up on their own. They go back to work.

Of course priority one this week was getting another 11 million non Americans onto the voting block.

moltke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2011
    Springville
    They've managed to keep us distracted with other things, but the 800Lb gorilla cannot be ignored anymore.

Without a term limit amendment, their main focus is just simply going to be to do enough to keep them in office or protect themselves aka their inerests as long as they can. I think they will ignore any real change along this front well past when those changes can properly effect or negate the bad things coming. THey know deep down that the problems they are sowing now will not likely hurt them as it will be after their time.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Yes, we have. But what's even more interesting is the lengths INGO will go to to justify continuance of these freebies. It's one thing to avail yourself of a program/entitlement/freebie--as you said, bascially, we've all done it. It's another to support them going forward.

I agree, but it's a hard sell to ask someone to not collect SS, since they "paid into it" their entire lives.

I have to admit I'm no different in that I will also be collecting it when the time comes.

However, I would be willing to forfeit everything I've already "paid in" and not collect it when I retire if they would stop witholding immediately.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    200% of GDP? :laugh:

We are already far beyond that number!

US debt to GDP is right now almost 10x GDP. (just look at the unfunded liabilities) The debt is over $1,000,000 per person! It will never, ever be paid.

We are completely, utterly, broke! The only thing is the credit card company hasn't figured it out yet. When they do - KABOOM. There will be rioting in the streets.

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    I contend that it is NOT AMERICANS that are enpowering the wicked politicians. It is non Americans who are living in America. Being an American is almost as much as a mindset as it is a legal citizenship status.

You will rarely see hard working people who have earned their own way wanting politicains to take away their stuff and give it to the unproductive. These people are too proud to accept public assistance if they had any opportunity to pick them selves up on their own. They go back to work.

Of course priority one this week was getting another 11 million non Americans onto the voting block.

These 11million are going to be real surprised that new citizen card comes with a lower paycheck. Welcome to my world Juan open your wallet.

Top Bottom