• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    You know....I took a lot from that article. I am thinking the .gov is wanting our economy to fail so they can impose their draconian will on us. First collapse us, and disarms us.....then control us.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    You know....I took a lot from that article. I am thinking the .gov is wanting our economy to fail so they can impose their draconian will on us. First collapse us, and disarms us.....then control us.

There's no way the collapse of the economy, that is surely coming, can be an accident. Anyone with minimal cognitive development can see that current levels of spending will result in collapse. It's only a question of when.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    These 11million are going to be real surprised that new citizen card comes with a lower paycheck. Welcome to my world Juan open your wallet.

you really think the democrats are going to force these illegals to become actual citizens and start paying taxes like the rest of us? no way, they would lose them as voters. They vote democrat because they already get everything and have to pay nothing into the system. I wish it would happen, but no politician would pass a bill that makes them lose voters. they need illegals and welfare people to vote for them, that is why they will never pass anything that actually helps the people they say they are for. Thats why abortion and gay marriage and birth control are their talking points. Nothing of any help to anyone.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I contend that it is NOT AMERICANS that are enpowering the wicked politicians. It is non Americans who are living in America. Being an American is almost as much as a mindset as it is a legal citizenship status.

You will rarely see hard working people who have earned their own way wanting politicains to take away their stuff and give it to the unproductive. These people are too proud to accept public assistance if they had any opportunity to pick them selves up on their own. They go back to work.

Of course priority one this week was getting another 11 million non Americans onto the voting block.

Maybe not money in particular... but i see sheep of all kinds begging to have their liberties taken away.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

I think you have things a bit backwards.. but overall I'd agree.

1st divide us
    2nd disarm us
    3rd collapse us
    4th contain us
    5th help us
    6th rule us

Top Bottom