• ...and so much more!
  • cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Here's where I get offensive.

I said "full grown adults", and there's more to chronological age involved.

This coming from a man in a profession that has senior members wear ceremonial costumes at work.

I guess you are right, though. IT does have a low tolerance for folks that have lost their mental flexibility.

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Better & properly fitted equipment CAN improve results.

It is one thing to have a fuzzy target as you focus on the front sight, it is another thing to not be able to see it at all.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I hate people calling themselves Republicans even though they have all the same ideals as democrats except they want to spend a very little less money. RINOs ARE democrats as far as im concerned. When you vote for a guy who passed a Assault Weapon Ban YOU are ANTI GUN. The NRA are sellouts.

I work in Chicago. I hate that the law there does not allow people to smoke inside. I hate idiots that smoke. But because of Chicago Law all those idiots smoke outside where I have to walk to get to work. I think the law should force them to smoke inside in designated chambers. Also hate them flicking there butts on the ground, have some class.
    As far as im concerned each of those smokers are personally trying to kill me and I should be able to defend my life from them.

For the person saying about property rights and business. I think that business should be allowed to discriminate against who ever they want. Race Religion Sex gun holder or not.

This is a veritable borgishmord of either purple or irony.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    More broadly interpreted, every guy in a LGS who assumes he knows what is appropriate for a woman to shoot is a dumbass, whether it be a pink gun, a .380, or an "idiotproof" revolver.

OMG, this is something that I see frequently in gun stores, and something my mom experiencs every time she looks for a gun. When they mention "idiot proof", its almost as if they are assuming women can't handle firearms properly.

Non-violent felons should get their firearms rights back.

I prefer Milsurp to newer stuff. In fact, I'd take an AK platform over an AR 8/10 times

I firmly believe non violent felons should have their firearms rights back as well. Though I do like AR's if I had my choice for in any situation, I'd choose an AK as well.

I don't think you need to put thousands of rounds through a gun to become proficient at shooting it. I was a fairly good shot my very first time shooting, and after a year and a thousand rounds or so, that really hasn't changed. I get pissed off by the shooting snobs who think that in order to be worthy of owning a firearm you must put hundreds of rounds through it per week. I practice as much as my time and finances will allow, and that will have to be good enough.

This is something that chaps my ass sometimes, and others it doesn't. I guess it's more how they come across, like you said, if they are snobby about it, yeah. Something I don't think they think about is that not everyone can afford the cost and time of shooting hundreds of rounds a week. For the average person I know, $20-40 a box of ammo multiplied by the numbers of boxes it takes to dispense 200 rounds, is approximately $40-100. Plus having defensive ammo, the cost of range time, gas, etc. Its pretty costly to do. Last time I went to the range, I shot approx. 450 rounds between 9 mm and . 45, around $140 worth of ammo+ $15 range time and 1\4 tank of gas to get back and forth to the range.

I prefer mustard greens, but kale is in the running.

IDK, why greens are so unpopular, they're quite good.

PUalum04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Hope
    John Browning's Auto-5 is the best semi-automatic shotgun ever made.

A Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 is not the answer to every "what shotgun should I buy" question/thread.

There is nothing wrong with owning "safe queens" that will never see the light of day.

Real 1911's do not have external extractors.

Speaking of the 1911, it is a fantastic pistol.

I like Colt firearms.

planedriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    gone
    Opinion.......... This site is about a waste of air. Certainly a waste of my money. The next time I want whining gossip or what "EDC" makes the latest fashion accessory I'll check back in.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Glocks suck
    The 1911 is the best fighting pistol ever made
    Laser grips on your carry gun are essential as well as night sights
    I would rather spend $500 on a knife than a gun
    You cannot buy a good gun for less than $800
    .40 S&W is stupid
    5.7 FN is stupid as well
    If you do not buy American made guns and knives (with Germany being the only exception) you are a communist
    No I do not give a flying $#%^ what gun you should buy, look for like maybe 5 minutes on the forum and do some research you lazy pos....
    If I see one more home made knife thread or WIP thread on the Cutting Edge I might freak out
    Dan Wessons are better than Springfield Armory guns will ever be.
    Kimbers suck
    XD's for sure suck
    Bolt action 22's are outdated
    .380 is not a good SD cartridge
    Republicans and Democrats both suck
    The war on drugs should be ended and pot legalized
    And last but not least fat people should not get handicap parking passes and they should be publicly ridiculed at all times

I think that about covers the rant for today ladies and gentleman

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Opinion.......... This site is about a waste of air. Certainly a waste of my money. The next time I want whining gossip or what "EDC" makes the latest fashion accessory I'll check back in.
    This site is so terrible that you waste your time finding things to complain about on it? :dunno: That seems odd. If it is so bad then why bother with it at all?

Top Bottom