• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gibby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2014
    Rochester
    The reason Glocks are the standard is because they are the lowest bidder....J frames are an experts gun, but one day on the range with a competent instructor and a novice shooter can be up to par. Make sure to have proper "purchase" on the gun. really can't we just say grip that drives me nuts.... Yes the 380 sucks!!!

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    [video=youtube_share;FhfKSXWLNxg]http://youtu.be/FhfKSXWLNxg[/video]
    [video=youtube_share;79CodjHFwVI]http://youtu.be/79CodjHFwVI[/video]

.380 May not be the best choice, but it can get the job done.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    All mosin and sks rifles are better when sporterized with archangel and tapco stocks! Traditional ak furniture sucks and modernization is a good thing! Colt cbarges way too much for their rollmark! 1911's are great and fun guns but are completely ridiculous for infantry purposes! JAMES YEAGER and NUTNFANCY are awesome! That kinda felt good. I'll probably add more when I think of them.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. .380's suck
    People who say silly things like this annoy me. First, .380 and 9mm are the same caliber just different cartridges. So your whole small caliber issue is not really the issue. The lack of power is the issue. Keep compensating if you must, but statements like that are just obnoxious.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I'm tired of the NRA fighting for a little less gun control than the brady/bloombergs. Seriously, you can't be friends with them by fighting for a little less.

"Are you going to volunteer to get hit by one?" is a lousy justification for your caliber of choice. I wouldn't volunteer to get hit by a rock, a sharp stick, or a sewing machine, but that doesn't make them suitable for self defense.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    People who ask to see LTCH before they will sell you a gun (any gun) because they moronically believe without an LTCH a person can't legally own a gun.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    People who say silly things like this annoy me. First, .380 and 9mm are the same caliber just different cartridges. So your whole small caliber issue is not really the issue. The lack of power is the issue. Keep compensating if you must, but statements like that are just obnoxious.

You are absolutely correct. 9mm IS a small caliber low powered round.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If it ain't damn near half inch in diameter, might as well be shootin' spit wads through a straw.

Top Bottom