• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trooper, Pinchaser, be careful. I got a 2 day 'vacation' from INGO recently over religion, specifically a post or two that was intended to explain a point from an academic rather than evangelistic perspective. Nevertheless, beware.

Thanks for the reminder. This thread has gotten out of control and off topic. It is time to end it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Trooper, Pinchaser, be careful. I got a 2 day 'vacation' from INGO recently over religion, specifically a post or two that was intended to explain a point from an academic rather than evangelistic perspective. Nevertheless, beware.

Welcome back. I didn't even know they had 2 day bans. I figured it was 1 week at a time.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Some of us lack B-52s and hydrogen-powered fusion devices. However, if you have at least one of each and can fly a B-52, please place an ad in the next issue of Soldier of Fortune.

What's stopping you from manning the border? What's stopping you from starting to rid us of the undesirables right around you?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What's stopping you from defending people who's homes are raided in the "war on drugs"?

Is that one of them there straw mans? I'm not advocating genocide on LEOs. Maybe they ought to put out public notices 24 hours in advance of which houses they're going to raid so those who wish to do so can defend their properties.

Pick up your rifle and take the lead on the Muslim genocide you so desparately want.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Pick up your rifle and take the lead on the Muslim genocide you so desparately want.

This would be one of them straw mans. It's so inane, I can't even give you a confirmed kill.

But, back to the "war on drugs". Why do you just sit back and complain about it? I'm sure there's plenty you can actually do. Or are you just another hypocrite?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County

I do so enjoy calling out this hypocrisy. You'll hear all sorts of excuses. "I'm too old." "They wouldn't accept me." "I already put in my time."

A lot of good excuses to justify stealing from my paycheck and conscripting my children to fight their holy war.

And then they want me to thank them.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    But, back to the "war on drugs". Why do you just sit back and complain about it? I'm sure there's plenty you can actually do. Or are you just another hypocrite?

Let me explain why this makes absolutely no sense.

1. People here want Muslims wiped from the face of the planet.
    2. People here want to use our military and our tax dollars to do so.
    3. Hornady makes a valid argument - Do it yourself, if it's that important to you.

Your analogy flows like this:

1. Hornady wants the war on drugs ended.
    2. Hornady votes to end the war on drugs. He also speaks out against the war on drugs.
    3. Your argument - 'Do it yourself'?

Number 3 doesn't fit here. He's not asking anyone else to go do something for him, so 'do it yourself' doesn't even make sense. He's asking people to stop oppressing each other.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Perhaps but, for me, the only good mooslum is a dead mooslum. We can't kill all of them fast enough.

People always argue that peaceful Muslims are supposed to regulate the radicals in their cultures. The same standard must not apply to radicals in their own.

How many open calls for genocide are we up to now in one thread?

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Let me explain why this makes absolutely no sense.

1. People here want Muslims wiped from the face of the planet.
    2. People here want to use our military and our tax dollars to do so.
    3. Hornady makes a valid argument - Do it yourself, if it's that important to you.

Your analogy flows like this:

1. Hornady wants the war on drugs ended.
    2. Hornady votes to end the war on drugs. He also speaks out against the war on drugs.
    3. Your argument - 'Do it yourself'?

Number 3 doesn't fit here. He's not asking anyone else to go do something for him, so 'do it yourself' doesn't even make sense. He's asking people to stop oppressing each other.

Again, you have trouble understanding basic logic and analogies.

It's more like this:

1. People want Muslims gone.
    2. People complaining about it are doing nothing personally to make that happen. (unless you count voting for politicians who support the war on terror)
    3. Hornady paints them as hypocrites for doing nothing.

1. Hornady wants the "war on drugs" gone.
    2. Hornady is doing nothing personally to make that happen. (unless you count voting for politicians who support ending it)
    3. Liberty points out Hornady's hypocrisy in calling out others for not personally doing something to fulfill their ideological dreams, while at the same time doing nothing himself except engaging in internet screeds and congratulating himself for voting for politicians who manage to get a whopping 1% of the vote.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Again, you have trouble understanding basic logic and analogies.

It's more like this:

1. People want Muslims gone.
    2. People complaining about it are doing nothing personally to make that happen. (unless you count voting for politicians who support the war on terror)
    3. Hornady paints them as hypocrites for doing nothing.

1. Hornady wants the "war on drugs" gone.
    2. Hornady is doing nothing personally to make that happen. (unless you count voting for politicians who support ending it)
    3. Liberty points out Hornady's hypocrisy in calling out others for not personally doing something to fulfill their ideological dreams, while at the same time doing nothing himself except engaging in internet screeds and congratulating himself for voting for politicians who manage to get a whopping 1% of the vote.

Supposedly there's a billion + Muslims calling for the death of infidels. Apparently they're as good at accomplishing their genocide as you are at yours.

Again, I've not called for the genocide of LEOs so I'm a hypocrite for not going out and killing LEOs?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    those who refuse to support a fight against genocide abroad are as culpable as those who call for it

Some people don't care if millions are killed by despots on the other side of the world, so long as it doesn't affect their paychecks.

These same people say we should just mind our own business, but that's apparently only a one-way street. When Iraq invaded Kuwait, the Saudis INVITED us into their country. We didn't just stomp on in there - we were invited. The Saudis feared they might be next on Hussein's list. These people think WE have to mind OUR own business, but it's okay that Bin Laden and the Taliban decided they were in charge of who the Saudis invited into their own country. Who put Bin Laden and the Taliban in charge of who the Saudis can invite into their country, anyway? And why does "minding your own business" only apply to US?

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Supposedly there's a billion + Muslims calling for the death of infidels. Apparently they're as good at accomplishing their genocide as you are at yours.

Again, I've not called for the genocide of LEOs so I'm a hypocrite for not going out and killing LEOs?

I haven't called for genocide of Muslim's either but that doesn't stop you from saying it over and over again.

However, the issue was your accusation that they aren't doing anything personally to fulfill their ideological dreams. Neither are you, and that makes you a hypocrite every time you complain about jack booted thugs.

Top Bottom