• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Our elected officials have had their heads in the sand for decades and will continue to do so until terrorist attacks and rioting is commonplace. I only have my opinions based on my observations as to why this has been the case. Just look at how the idiotic European countries and their attempts at multi-culturalism by the liberals have been rewarded. Soon the natural born citizens with cultural similarities will be the minorities in several countries. I for one am very tired of bending over backwards to accommodate immigrants who do not want to assimilate and become part of this country, but want only to change it to suit only themselves and take full advantage of every possible handout for which they can sign up and collect. Had something like that brutal murder taken place in front of me, I can guarantee you that the outcome would likely have been different. The soldier may still have been killed, but he would have received whatever protection I could have provided to him and the terrorists would not have been allowed to make their speeches. I could not believe the people who just stood around and watched it happen. Too bad our WWII vets are so quickly disappearing.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I appreciate your honesty.

What if they convert to Americanism? Or bend their knee to Obama? Is there nothing that would allow billions of people to escape the final solution?

I suggest you start working on it, before the day of reckoning comes. Please send back reports on your progress.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    It's amazing how the same people who rail against abortion are whole-heartedly supporting genocide of 1/6 of the worlds' population.

Perhaps we should stop bringing war to their holy lands, and offer them a free will plane ticket to a Muslim country of their choosing? This problem of radical Islam didn't gain speed until the US and UN started sticking troops in the Middle East. Let them the hell alone. If they want to kill each other let them. Our constant intervention is what's making them mad.

I suppose self-determination of peoples is an outdated idea, but I believe it applies in this instance. These people are angry because we're dropping bombs on their people daily. It is religiously motivated for them. Let the Muslims have their land and the rest of the world to its own. They've stayed pretty well in the Middle East for a few thousand years why don't we let them alone there.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom