• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well guys, as bad as this is, what would have happened if these men (I hesitate to use the word) had decided after the soldier was killed, to turn on the crowd.

A Bad Guy with a gun is stopped by a Good Guy with a gun.
    Until the Police showed up, what good guys had a gun?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Well guys, as bad as this is, what would have happened if these men (I hesitate to use the word) had decided after the soldier was killed, to turn on the crowd.

A Bad Guy with a gun is stopped by a Good Guy with a gun.
    Until the Police showed up, what good guys had a gun?
    Well, it took twenty minutes, likely because the FEW British Officers that are issued firearms must keep them at their Station House.
    When they were called they had to get from wherever they were to their guns and then proceed to the scene.
    I'm also disappointed that the Brits apparently can't shoot worth a damn.
    I don't believe that the two suspects would have made it to a hospital alive in the U.S.
    ;)
    Of course the last I heard was that the Bobbies could only carry FMJ ammo in their 9 MM's

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It seems that there are riots going on in London at this time. No media link that I can find right now.

Media blackout? What sad joke UK.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Obviously the only solution is genocide. Am I right or what?

After all, their sadistic book promotes it along with lying in defense of their goals. What do you do when you're facing a suicidal cult?

Seems to me that they're narrowing down possible options of their own accord.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What does victory look like in this context?

From the other side, an entire world bending the knee to Allah under submission to the clerics.

From our side, I would point out that in the early 1800s we handed out some serious smackdown that made a sufficient point to allow for mutual noninterference for over a century.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Islamic Society Headquarters of North America is located right here in the Hoosier State: Plainfield, Indiana. Disturbing to the utmost.

Take that compounded with as I have been given to understand there are parts of their building they refuse to let the fire marshal inspect.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Quite simply, whatever point you have pummeled the foe to the point that he won't/can't respond.
    Who exactly are you going to pummel in retaliation for this? Why would more pummeling of the Middle East make a suicidal person in the West incapable of harming someone? Do you expect that after enough pummeling that nobody else will get ever stabbed in the name of God?

I am left with more questions than answers. There doesn't seem to be anything 'simple' about this.

From the other side, an entire world bending the knee to Allah under submission to the clerics.

From our side, I would point out that in the early 1800s we handed out some serious smackdown that made a sufficient point to allow for mutual noninterference for over a century.
    There are people who want world domination on both sides. One extreme has religious militants, and the other extreme has New World Order seekers. In between there are a bunch of people who culturally get sucked in to supporting the holy war from their own perspective. I don't want to be a part of either. The 'us vs. them' arguments are fallacious.

What does this picture mean? Kill every black Muslim? Decimate a country because of the stabbing? Please elaborate.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Who exactly are you going to pummel in retaliation for this? Why would more pummeling of the Middle East make a suicidal person in the West incapable of harming someone? Do you expect that after enough pummeling that nobody else will get ever stabbed in the name of God?

I am left with more questions than answers. There doesn't seem to be anything 'simple' about this.

There are people who want world domination on both sides. One extreme has religious militants, and the other extreme has New World Order seekers. In between there are a bunch of people who culturally get sucked in to supporting the holy war from their own perspective. I don't want to be a part of either. The 'us vs. them' arguments are fallacious.

What does this picture mean? Kill every black Muslim? Decimate a country because of the stabbing? Please elaborate.

You have a most valid point. I suppose I am partially yielding to a lesser of two evils argument so far as I am confronted with two groups which want me submissive, dead or alive with one being more fixated on my death than the other. Maybe prioritizing the two is a fool's errand?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Headquarters of the Islamic Society of North America is located right here in the Hoosier State: Plainfield, Indiana. Disturbing to the utmost.

Complete with high frequency microwave type long range communication antennas. I have also notice a lot of middle eastern owned gas stations/stores have them also

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got a call from friends in the Pentagon. They have replaced most of the old guys with kids right out of grad school. The kids could not believe that this was happening.

Then it started showing up on CNN

Woolwich attack: Two men 'hack soldier wearing Help for Heroes T-shirt to death with machetes in suspected terror attack' | Mail Online
    Statement: ITV News obtained footage of a man with bloodied hands and knives speaking to a camera

article-2329089-19F15F54000005DC-377_634x436.jpg
    Speaking: In broad daylight, he and an accomplice had just repeatedly stabbed an off-duty soldier

Clutching a bloodied meat cleaver after executing a soldier on a crowded street, he delivers a chilling message of hate.

‘You people will never be safe,’ he declares in a clear south London accent. ‘An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.’

In broad daylight, he and an accomplice had just repeatedly stabbed and tried to behead an off-duty soldier in front of dozens of passers-by.

It will be fun when this war hits US soil. that day is coming. Look for millions dead.

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    When that war comes to the US, it will get ugly. Theres plenty of "rednecks" and militia groups who will go on the offensive. Its amazing that people act like this. And if this starts happening in the US, im making sure to shave my beard lol

Top Bottom