• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who wins between Lesnar and Carwin on July 3rd?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    ummm does he have a problem with counting to the #2. It's easy, here I'll help repeat after me ok? 1,,,,,2....1,,,,2....see it wasn't that bad now was it?!?!?!

Seeing as how he's a full-time engineer, I'm fairly confident he can count to 2...I'm just saying is he doesn't have a clue as to what the second round feels like because he's never been there. 12-0 with 12 first round finishes.

lyric911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anderson
    I hope Carwin winning because Lesnar losing is always a good thing. However, I also want Mir to get a chance to break the tie with Lesnar...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I hope Carwin winning because Lesnar losing is always a good thing. However, I also want Mir to get a chance to break the tie with Lesnar...

This will never happen. Lesnar didn't even know what submissions were when he fought Mir for the first time...I'd bet everything I own that their third fight would look almost identical to their second.

Not to mention, Mir has some work to do before getting another shot at Brock...Actually, if Brock loses, you may get your wish.

lyric911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anderson
    This will never happen. Lesnar didn't even know what submissions were when he fought Mir for the first time...I'd bet everything I own that their third fight would look almost identical to their second.

Not to mention, Mir has some work to do before getting another shot at Brock...Actually, if Brock loses, you may get your wish.

Much like Lesnar learned from his defeat by Mir, I absolutely believe Mir learned something from his loss. Regardless of who wins should there be a 3rd fight, it just needs to happen so they aren't tied.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I don't like Brock Lesnar. But in the first fight with Mir, Mir got really lucky. Lesnar pounded him into jelly until he made a newb mistake and got caught, and was forced to tap. Apart from that he threw Mir around like a rag doll. Same as the second fight. I'm pretty sure the third fight would go the same way as the second.

I hope Carwin turns Lesnar into a mudhole. But I just can't bet on that.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Much like Lesnar learned from his defeat by Mir, I absolutely believe Mir learned something from his loss. Regardless of who wins should there be a 3rd fight, it just needs to happen so they aren't tied.

i think mir learned alot from his last first with lesnar. but i think he learned never to step in the cage with that beast again

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I don't like Brock Lesnar. But in the first fight with Mir, Mir got really lucky. Lesnar pounded him into jelly until he made a newb mistake and got caught, and was forced to tap. Apart from that he threw Mir around like a rag doll.

Lets not forget about the HORRIBLE point deduction and standup after Brock was on the verge of winning via ref stoppage when Mir turned his head and Brock hit him in the back of the head once.

i think mir learned alot from his last first with lesnar. but i think he learned never to step in the cage with that beast again

Exactly.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    By "always" you mean that one time?

Maybe he's a fan of WWF.:dunno:

Brock's stellar 4-1 MMA record is not to be messed with...Especially the caliber of opponents he's fought...

1. A huge victory over a pudgy middle weight.
    2. Heath "Gate Keeper" Herring.
    3. A LHW approaching his 50s.
    4. The guy that he lost to that just got brutally KO'd by Shane in under a round.

Top Bottom