Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    My mistake. I failed to add, "I think", so my statements regarding sales could be misunderstood as a factual statement. It wasn't meant to be factual, my apologies.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I don't know is an acceptable answer. My information may be wrong is an acceptable answer. Doesn't have to be yes or no.

Otherwise you are setting up your own game.

You evidence supports your conclusion though.
    I offered no conclusion there. Just data. I have since offered a conclusion after reviewing the data.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Yes. I am done with your middle school games.
    You're the one who has been instigating for a while now. I show more than one article backing up my statements and your rebuttal is numbers you pull out of your ass.

I'll bet you're as done as you were yesterday.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You're the one who has been instigating for a while now. I show more than one article backing up my statements and your rebuttal is numbers you pull out of your ass.

I'll bet you're as done as you were yesterday.
    So you have provided these record breaking sales? Can you link because I cannot find them. The numbers I give I also give the links. If that's not good enough for you I cannot help you. You, Foz and creed have a sudden hardon for me lately and, while I appreciate being wanted, its getting ****ing old.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    So you have provided these record breaking sales? Can you link because I cannot find them. The numbers I give I also give the links. If that's not good enough for you I cannot help you. You, Foz and creed have a sudden hardon for me lately and, while I appreciate being wanted, its getting ****ing old.
    I never had a single issue until you decided it was best to ignore links that I provided.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I never had a single issue until you decided it was best to ignore links that I provided.
    I'm still waiting for those links. Considering how fast this thread moves its possible I missed them. I don't remember any. Just like I told you last time, show me. Give me the data. Can't make an informed decision without it.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Any other dumb questions you'd like to get out of the way?
    Do the part time people know going into the job how unfair the man is going to be? And still they take the job, and stay?

Any other snarky responses you'd like to make in order to move the conversation forward?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    It might have something to do with your built up micro aggressions.
    My neighbor calls it being a Hoosierhole.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yes. I am done with your middle school games. I will provide you with all the data I can find if you would like. Globally and nationally the big three are shrinking and have been for quite a while.
    You said you were done, and out of this thread yesterday bob... yet here you are.

iu

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Try once more. Important subject for discussion, please keep it between the ditches.

Top Bottom