Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

lumbergh-drinking-coffee.gif

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wait. Dude was a minority, gay guy who hunted down and killed his targets in cold blood? This must be really throwing the conspiracy theorists into a tizzy. Did the uber-conservatives get ahold of the mind-control device that was previously used only on white, straight people?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wait. Dude was a minority, gay guy who hunted down and killed his targets in cold blood? This must be really throwing the conspiracy theorists into a tizzy. Did the uber-conservatives get ahold of the mind-control device that was previously used only on white, straight people?

New use for the Boner Drone????

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I said when Obama became president that this country would digress 75 years. It's happening folks and it's only getting worse. Easy access to news media isn't helping either. Sources like facebook are a terrible influence also. Face it, you get that many people together in one place and bad things are bound to happen. It's all about poor poor me instead of people getting off their lazy as*es and making it happen for themselves.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Oh my.

From one debunker, redditor avoidgettingraped: "I have to wonder if the people asking questions like this have ever used technology made after 1978."

Made me lol

The only thing I read that was interesting is that the BBC was ordered to delete footage of his car crash and the questioning as to how they were able to arrive on the scene just ten minutes after it happened when the crash supposed was 4 hours away from where the shooting took place.

Sometimes /r/conspiracy has some okay stuff if you want to get some other opinions but you need to read with the understanding half the people are bat **** crazy and think everything is a conspiracy or orchestrated by the hidden world shadow government... lol.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I don't have a problem with someone having that flag. Although it's a symbol of Religious persecution to many people and may conjure up images of Christians being fed to the lions in the time of Nero, I feel that he should be allowed to have it in his home...I mean it's not like the White House or another Government building would ever bathe itself in a lit up version of it...

Oh wait...Never mind....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They drive cars?

Well yes, and that's a problem.
    You should not just defend "your" rights, because then you are an army of one.
    Instead, you should defend other's rights, because then we become an army of 330 million.
    Because if they can take from others, they can take from you.

But then I'm preaching to the choir here.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So......he planned this for a long time. He stalked them.....asked for personal records......filmed it.........Has anyone said the 2 magic words that are so often hung on, well, us......Hate Crime.

Top Bottom