• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'd say it's a good idea to begin again if you have stopped. All of these home invasions, armed robberies and shootings seem to have the same skin color in common. If you live at 160th and whatever and slovenly black male in black glasses, hoodie and beanie cap rings your bell... You should probably assume bad intentions.

I think you can probably do that with most slovenly people wearing glasses, a hoodie, and beanie. But simply be aware. As long as he not committing a crime, he has as much right to be there as anyone else.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I'd say it's a good idea to begin again if you have stopped. All of these home invasions, armed robberies and shootings seem to have the same skin color in common. If you live at 160th and whatever and slovenly black male in black glasses, hoodie and beanie cap rings your bell... You should probably assume bad intentions.

Living in Greenwood, we don't have a lot of thuggery. But, my H&K never leaves my side.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I know it is messed up but I had hoped it was family/husband/son and not some thug that did this, no one is safe even if you live in a nice home in a nice community.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I live not far from where this happened. We know relatives of theirs. All of the kids went to Heritage Christian where I graduated from.

Saturday night, my wife and I were talking and my back was to our front window. My wife's face went white and she said there is a man watching us through the window right now. She started crying, I grabbed a firearm and headed straight out the front door, but I was unable to find anyone. Westfield Police had a patrol car on my street for most of the night after that happened.

Not sure if they had anything to do with each other, but it was uncomfortable to say the least.

Was he white or black? No trying to play the race card just wondering if it could have been the same guy, let's be honest, Westfield is 99.9% white folks so a black guy that commits a double homicide is going to stick out...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Was he white or black? No trying to play the race card just wondering if it could have been the same guy, let's be honest, Westfield is 99.9% white folks so a black guy that commits a double homicide is going to stick out...

You're off by 9%, but we get what you're saying.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

I feel bad for the black families that live in Hamilton Co.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think you can probably do that with most slovenly people wearing glasses, a hoodie, and beanie. But simply be aware. As long as he not committing a crime, he has as much right to be there as anyone else.
    Not on someone's property, and certainly not peeking in windows.

DepTaylor

Plinker
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Westfield
    My wife said she couldn't tell, he was far enough back that the light from our house wasn't illuminating his front. He was just blocking the light from behind him.

My house is actually west of 31 on 156th.

It's all a little too close for comfort.

Swim404

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    ATL
    It doesn't sound like there are signs of forced entry. Wonder if he snuck in through the garage. I think of people leaving their garage door up while they make trips carrying in groceries or whatever and the door to the inside is obviously unlocked. Hope he gets caught soon.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I think of cars in the driveway unlocked with garage door openers in them. This is a bad deal, why did Westfield PD go out of their way to tell everyone that all was well and no worries all to turn around 3-4 days later and say otherwise...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I feel bad for the black families that live in Hamilton Co.

Me to. I understand a lot of these opinions as there is a majority of thugs who are of color. Seems to be a chosen lifestyle. That said we have some seriously demented white thug wanna-be's roaming around our area.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I just moved a few weeks ago from 146th and Gray Rd, so I know the area well (and will be making a triumphant return as soon as the housing market returns). Keep in mind folks that a lot of times vans drop of solicitors from the inner city to sell candy bars or magazines,or whatever. My point is that there are kids in hoodies wandering around on foot ringing doorbells and trying to make contact, and if they are doing it now, they will be in coats and hoodies.

You should see where I am living now LOL. Its half and half everywhere ya go, but lots of nice people. No problems, just different. No murders over here that i know of...well, except for Lawrence--oh **** I forgot about Lawrence, I gotta get up outa here LOL!

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Some of the first comments in this thread are incredibly stupid. Even my 16 y.o. daughter knows better than to make comments like that.

On the night it happened my niece called my daughter to tell her that one of her friends and her friends mother had been murdered. My niece lives just up the road less than a mile away and attended church with these folks. My niece was in a small group with this girl and she says about her "she was truly the nicest/sweetest person I have even known".

Yesterday I was driving to the airport with my 16 y.o. daughter to pick up my oldest daughter and we talked about this just a bit. my younger daughter said "that must have been horrible - either a mother had to watch her daughter get killed or a daughter had to watch her mother get killed and know they were next". Then the family has to come home to a daughter and a mother senselessly murdered.

To come on here and see a comment like "they woke up realized they were dead and laid back down" - is incredible. You should take some time away from the computer and look at your mother and imagine that happening to her. OR if you are old enough - look at your wife and daughter and imagine coming home to that. funny guy...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What he said!!!

Seems several more homes were robbed with the family's in them last night in Westfield.

Westfield need more officers, and a public that understands that anything that can happen in the worst places of Indy, while rare, could happen there too.

Top Bottom