• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I Google-mapped the address, NICE area. I'd guess 1 acre lots. The house was at the end of a cul-de-sac, only one road in and out. My money is on they knew the killer(s). Drug related, family member, all of the above.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I Google-mapped the address, NICE area. I'd guess 1 acre lots. The house was at the end of a cul-de-sac, only one road in and out. My money is on they knew the killer(s). Drug related, family member, all of the above.
    You're spot on. That area is very affluent. Makes me lean towards a friend/relative being the culprit. But that's pure speculation with no basis in fact.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Man a thread can sure go to hell quickly around here. We're talking about 2 people potentially murdered.
    Sorry, it's very sad for the family. Terrible loss. I guess I have grown jaded over the years. Right or wrong, this one bothers me as little as the countless murders I have dealt with in the past.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Sorry, it's very sad for the family. Terrible loss. I guess I have grown jaded over the years. Right or wrong, this one bothers me as little as the countless murders I have dealt with in the past.

Maybe take some time to get away? Go to a warm climate with a white sandy beach and an ocean?

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Tag. About 2 miles from where I live. Interested to see how this happened.

I live two miles away as well to the east on the Westfield/Noblesville border of 169th. We drive down Oak Rd all the time because the kids love the horses on either side of the road. I agree with the 'friend' of the family or another relative theory is most likely.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Looks like they have a person of interest.
    RTV6 - Two people found dead in Westfield home - Local Story
    chuck

This is definitely not good news. Hopefully one of the PDs around here know him.

"Police said Sunday both women died of blunt-force trauma."

Two women are dead because they had no way of stopping a man (or men) from beating them to death. I'm sure the anti-gun zealots like that woman from Zionsville are relieved to hear that.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    When I looked at the map that house is at the back of an area with 1 way out (onto 161st St). I've never been a LEO, but if I was a bad guy (I'm not by the way) I'd look for something with a better escape route(s). Took their vehicle, but not far. I still say they knew the attacker.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    "Police said Sunday both women died of blunt-force trauma."

Two women are dead because they had no way of stopping a man (or men) from beating them to death. I'm sure the anti-gun zealots like that woman from Zionsville are relieved to hear that.

There is not nearly enough information to draw that conclusion. We have no idea what transpired in that house other than two women are dead and a killer/killers are on the loose. Who it is say they had no way of defending themselves...sometimes even the best prepared fall to their adversary. As good as you are (or think you are) there is always someone better than you.

Top Bottom