• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    There is not nearly enough information to draw that conclusion. We have no idea what transpired in that house other than two women are dead and a killer/killers are on the loose. Who it is say they had no way of defending themselves...sometimes even the best prepared fall to their adversary. As good as you are (or think you are) there is always someone better than you.

I'm speaking in generalities because we don't know the specifics. Once a home invader enters the house, the options for the residents are limited. That anti-gun lady wants to remove one of those options, protect yourself with a gun.

EastIndyGunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Person of interest was the latest blurb I saw today. There is a pic of him on Indy star. ****ing hell man, I'm so sick of this headline. Where are all the "home invader shot many, many times in the face by homeowner" headlines? So sad for the family. Hopefully this dirty butt will be found soon.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    When bad guys get what they deserve the media tends to spin them into victims.
    Once you get to a certain level of victim, society automatically bestows a halo (the liberal media thinks anyway).
    Whoever did it needs caught, and cooked.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Another question mark is the news report stated that the police said there were no signs of forced entry. Doorbell rings, sad these days that you have to immediately go to condition red instead of opening the door as most people would do without second thought.

I hate to admit that when my doorbell rings, my hand is always on my holstered weapon until I verify who is at the door, and when I open it, I open it with extreme caution. And now with a killer on the loose, the weapon I always keep within inches of me is even closer as I walk around my home. Sad.

I hope they catch the person or persons who did this, and pray the family and friends of the two women can find just a little peace in that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When bad guys get what they deserve the media tends to spin them into victims.
    Once you get to a certain level of victim, society automatically bestows a halo (the liberal media thinks anyway).
    Whoever did it needs caught, and cooked.

Whomever did this won't be spun into a victim.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Uh, he wasn't shot in the act. When somebody pops a BG that's when the media fires up the spin.
    Law catches him a couple of days later, eh that's old news. Page 3 or 4 stuff.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Uh, he wasn't shot in the act. When somebody pops a BG that's when the media fires up the spin.
    Law catches him a couple of days later, eh that's old news. Page 3 or 4 stuff.

Not in this instance. This crime happened in the Promised Land. Now if it had happened on Indy's eastside, then it would be right next to the Brass Flamingo discount ads.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    There is not nearly enough information to draw that conclusion. We have no idea what transpired in that house other than two women are dead and a killer/killers are on the loose. Who it is say they had no way of defending themselves...sometimes even the best prepared fall to their adversary. As good as you are (or think you are) there is always someone better than you.

That is a bold faced Lie. This man has no equal.....

chuck-norris-album9.jpg

DepTaylor

Plinker
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Westfield
    I live not far from where this happened. We know relatives of theirs. All of the kids went to Heritage Christian where I graduated from.

Saturday night, my wife and I were talking and my back was to our front window. My wife's face went white and she said there is a man watching us through the window right now. She started crying, I grabbed a firearm and headed straight out the front door, but I was unable to find anyone. Westfield Police had a patrol car on my street for most of the night after that happened.

Not sure if they had anything to do with each other, but it was uncomfortable to say the least.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I've been meeting more anti gun people that are now gun owners due to this type of event. I know you'll never change the minds of some people but others will survive because they're finally seeing the writing on the wall.
    God Bless the victims and family that is forced to deal with this.
    As far as the BG goes....there's no fire hot enough in eternity for him

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I, too, live very close to where this happened. I've heard (maybe Dep can confirm) that they are part owners of Sundown Gardens.

Dep, where do you live? I'm around 161st and Oakridge.

EastIndyGunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I live not far from where this happened. We know relatives of theirs. All of the kids went to Heritage Christian where I graduated from.

Saturday night, my wife and I were talking and my back was to our front window. My wife's face went white and she said there is a man watching us through the window right now. She started crying, I grabbed a firearm and headed straight out the front door, but I was unable to find anyone. Westfield Police had a patrol car on my street for most of the night after that happened.

Not sure if they had anything to do with each other, but it was uncomfortable to say the least.

scary for certain, did she get a good look at him? Description?

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I, too, live very close to where this happened. I've heard (maybe Dep can confirm) that they are part owners of Sundown Gardens.

Dep, where do you live? I'm around 161st and Oakridge.

That is correct. Todd Erb is the husband/father and is part owner of Sundown Gardens. I worked for them several years ago.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

What time was this, and are you north or south of 161st?

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Unfortunately with our current public education system (and legal system)..........this kind of thing is going to be more common.

There's no discipline or accountability, being a F up has $ tied to it. The social poison has gone too deep.

To save a few we've lost the whole d*mn lot. Bumper crop of punks coming up that have no value for the lives of others.

EastIndyGunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    OK. So when are we allowed to start profiling again?

I'd say it's a good idea to begin again if you have stopped. All of these home invasions, armed robberies and shootings seem to have the same skin color in common. If you live at 160th and whatever and slovenly black male in black glasses, hoodie and beanie cap rings your bell... You should probably assume bad intentions.

Top Bottom