• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Was just coming to post that I saw his mugshot on WTHR. He sure doesn't look like the grainy cellphone pic we've seen, nor either of the two composite sketches.

Looks like the only relation to the Delphi case was that the Carrol County investigators came across this catfishing pedophile that was active at the same time the girls were murdered.

Apparently state police thought the info was worthy of a press release, even without any actual tie to the girls? The presser went around Indiana news stations like wildfire, giving many the impression that this was a breakthrough in the case?

Hammer mentioned it on the radio, "What does this have to do with the Delphi case"?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Looks like the only relation to the Delphi case was that the Carrol County investigators came across this catfishing pedophile that was active at the same time the girls were murdered.

Apparently state police thought the info was worthy of a press release, even without any actual tie to the girls?

Hammer mentioned it on the radio, "What does this have to do with the Delphi case"?
    The only thing I can think of is that maybe they think he was somehow connected to the real killer? Just a guess on my part though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ya just saw this and the posts above...... I don't have a clue whats going on with this...they looking for him, they already knew him.....?
    13News has confirmed that Kegan Kline is still being held in the Miami County Jail. His next court hearing is set for Dec. 16.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...or perhaps in addition to more charges for Kline, the are trying to trace down every way he contacted girls to see if there may be some possible connection to these specific young girls. The SP statement seemed very focused on any information as to how this "anthony_shots_ made contact.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I wonder if they were trying to identify all social media accounts that contacted either of the girls and came across this guy as a predator. Once they put the info out and identified him, maybe they could rule him out? Just a shot in the dark.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I didn't keep up with the investigation but
    If they had DNA I would pay for the research places to do the family history thing to find the guy.

As I understand it's about $7k and I could swing that to get this animal on death row.

Top Bottom