• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My SWAG is that DNA has led them either to someone not originally on the radar, or away from someone who was.

And with all the recent leads from the genealogy sites sharing their data with LEOs, isnt it just time to start taking everyone's DNA so we know who is who and can better solve these crimes? Think of the children!

:rolleyes:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah seriously **** the media sometimes as it relates to stuff like this. Why in the hell would they educate rapists and killers on how their DNA is found out?
    They should keep that hush hush and get as many of them as possible.

Besides making this monster pay for what he did, i hope the family gets closure on this at least. I cannot imagine knowing the monster that killed my baby was still out there. I would be looking at every person the rest of my life twice.

Anymore though prison isnt a punishment for these criminals. Someone that does this should be tortured slow and for years. If i was the parent and found them before the police and knew 100% it was them that did it i would never turn them over. It would be on.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Monday morning bump. I don't have the words to express...

DELPHI, Ind.-- Indiana State Police (ISP) will provide an update in the murder investigations of Abby Williams and Libby German on Monday, April 22.

State police say the investigation is moving in a "new direction" and the public is welcome to attend the briefing.

The press conference is set for Monday at noon at the Canal Center located at 1030 North Washington Street in Delphi. Doors will open at 11:30 a.m. and limited seating will be available.

https://fox59.com/2019/04/19/state-...ew-direction-in-delphi-murders-investigation/

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    OMG, they have been chasing the wrong guy all this time. Mother. Of. Pearl.

They don't have anything and they are running a generic description to dragnet someone, anyone. 18 to 40, unbelievable.

This is horrific.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Watching the live stream. Take aways- new video and audio released. New sketch, significantly different from the previous one. Suspect appears much younger. They state that he is likely between 18 and 40 and may appear younger than he is.

They think the suspect lives or lived in Delphi or works there. A couple of interesting comments that the suspect "may be in the room" and "we have probably interviewed you".

New info on the ISP website.

https://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

bb_Delphi_Suspect_lg.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The statements directed to the killer appear to be a form of psychological warfare aimed at getting the killer to say or do something to give himself away.

...and the reference to the movie and book "The Shack", was just weird.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    The guy in the video looks like he'd be at least 40 to me, but it's hard to tell. This is all sickening. I never imagined this would go unsolved for so long. :(

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    That was tough to watch at times. For anyone wondering, yes, cops are human too. This case is heart-rending and at this point all we can do is hope the killer is found and justice is served swiftly and decisively.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Does anyone have a link to the actual press conference? I think I caught the end - did not seem to take questions?

Top Bottom