• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    thats laughable. (and sick). any true professional knows what i mean. if i lived there id be demanding some training and firings of some cops. how do you get on a SWAT team sucking that bad?

Qualifications must be to have not completed Marine Corp Recruit Training or Ranger School.

I'll bet 15 of the misses were by the idiot that runs up at the end and fires his pistol damn near blind over the shoulder of one of the other officers. He was lucky there was no shooter behind the picture window, otherwise he would have been toast.

I answered your post immediately? It takes a lot of man hours and intel to arrest someone outside of their home. Same goes for executing a search warrant when the property is empty. You need a good spotter to watch the house to ensure the suspect, and no one else is inside. Sometimes this is done, often its not....a calculated risk.

Yeah. You first have to know the name of the individual you want to swear the warrant out for. That's pretty difficult stuff to come up with. :rolleyes:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    It's hard to keep the lies straight when there are so many.

Yeah, he was hit 22 times out of 71 shots. According to KS this must now be ruled a bad shoot since he was actually shot far fewer times than previously [STRIKE]believed[/STRIKE] reported by police.
    Clearly must have been a bad shoot since they only hit with 30% of their shots. Maybe they hit him with the other 38 when they pulled him over after work

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    thats laughable. (and sick). any true professional knows what i mean. if i lived there id be demanding some training and firings of some cops. how do you get on a SWAT team sucking that bad?

Thats the standard a crossed the country? Thats why I said 60/71 they had been on target for more than an instant..Front sight blurry target clear......which lead me to believe it could have been a stand off situation....Asked to drop the gun and refused....Dont get me started on the other inconsistency's that have came out since this story has been updated.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010

While your demanding more fire arm training there are 23423523 other people demanding mandatory training on human trafficking and precious metal theft. There are 23423423 department heads complaining out paying over time for mandatory in-service training.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Jose Geurena is dead. That is tragic. On that single point we agree. The thought processes of those that ended his life are irrelevent. I do want to know why they chose to let him die.

I agree they should have attempted to render aid. My only problem with this shooting, given the story at its current state is accurate.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Thats the standard a crossed the country? Thats why I said 60/71 they had been on target for more than an instant..Front sight blurry target clear......which lead me to believe it could have been a stand off situation....Asked to drop the gun and refused....Dont get me started on the other inconsistency's that have came out since this story has been updated.
    The only inconsistency's appear to be on behalf of the LEO down there......I wonder why......Ohhhhh I remember the other witness is dead with somewhere between 22 and 60 rounds of lead/copper in him.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Qualifications must be to have not completed Marine Corp Recruit Training or Ranger School.

I'll bet 15 of the misses were by the idiot that runs up at the end and fires his pistol damn near blind over the shoulder of one of the other officers. He was lucky there was no shooter behind the picture window, otherwise he would have been toast.

Yeah. You first have to know the name of the individual you want to swear the warrant out for. That's pretty difficult stuff to come up with. :rolleyes:

exactly! almost a true "blue on blue" incident, LOL
    talk a bout crossfire :): gee wiz. dont they know what a sector is? they were trigger happy. ive seen it before with soldiers who are fresh.

Last edited:

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    The only inconsistency's appear to be on behalf of the LEO down there......I wonder why......Ohhhhh I remember the other witness is dead with somewhere between 22 and 60 rounds of lead/copper in him.

Actually there were lots of other witnesses. Including video evidence.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

dude please dont make me dig up all of the cop shootings across the country where they empty their mags and some never even hit the bad guy, some kill an innocent person, some only hit the bad guy a couple times out of 17 tries. is that the standard thats now acceptible at the academy? cops and libs cry all the time about making firearm training mandatory for civilians before we can carry a gun, but many of those same cops couldnt hit the broad side of a barn. is that really fair?
    if your a cop then you should be able to shoot accurately under pressure.
    I know its not all cops, but some just suck. if you are a cop and you suck with your weapon then you should not be on the street period! also if you are so fat that you cant safely run a mile in 15 minutes (thats disgustingly slow by the way and VERY lenient) then you should not be on the street.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Didnt Ron White do a skit about cops not being able to hit the Suburban but some kid in Michigan fired three bullets and hit 4 people?

yeah i think so, lol. but since we state the facts about SOME cops, we will be labled haters of all cops :rolleyes:, WHATEVER. i dont even care anymore. im calling jimmy johns first anyways if bad **** happens, lol

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Actually there were lots of other witnesses. Including video evidence.
    What other witnesses? The only video we have is useless and showed some cop acting like a gang member and firing his gun over other cops heads. This situation stinks but yet you just want to defend it like you were one of the officers involved.

I know this situation stinks and I am not laying blame on either party but the only living party is hiding, procuring evidence, or whatever they want to call it and leaving everyone in the dark for officer safety. Cannot have 15 cops in the news from one department that may have screwed up because that would be bad for their public image.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    you're = you are

your = your

Not to be a grammar nazi, but I'm getting tired of seeing it and it's(also, "it's" = it is and "its" shows possession) not a typo, because it happens EVERY single time from fantasy cop.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    dude please dont make me dig up all of the cop shootings across the country where they empty their mags and some never even hit the bad guy, some kill an innocent person, some only hit the bad guy a couple times out of 17 tries. is that the standard thats now acceptible at the academy? cops and libs cry all the time about making firearm training mandatory for civilians before we can carry a gun, but many of those same cops couldnt hit the broad side of a barn. is that really fair?
    if your a cop then you should be able to shoot accurately under pressure.
    I know its not all cops, but some just suck. if you are a cop and you suck with your weapon then you should not be on the street period! also if you are so fat that you cant safely run a mile in 15 minutes (thats disgustingly slow by the way and VERY lenient) then you should not be on the street.

Dude I was referring to the inaccuracy as being the standard. The high % initially listed lead me to beleived they must have been zeroed for a long time before firing.

The problem with the "qualification course" at the academy; its marksmanship based. Its not practical in any way that you will actually use your fire arm. Ive never shot a 240, but I can hit a target while moving, hit without having sight alignment ect. Most would consider me marginal at best on the range. But I feel I am better trained.

Worry not about the 15 minute mile...you are required to run 1.5 miles in 16 mins 34 seconds.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Dude I was referring to the inaccuracy as being the standard. The high % initially listed lead me to beleived they must have been zeroed for a long time before firing.

The problem with the "qualification course" at the academy; its marksmanship based. Its not practical in any way that you will actually use your fire arm. Ive never shot a 240, but I can hit a target while moving, hit without having sight alignment ect. Most would consider me marginal at best on the range. But I feel I am better trained.

Worry not about the 15 minute mile...you are required to run 1.5 miles in 16 mins 34 seconds.

yeah thats still pitiful. im talking about getting rid of the fatties :):

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    you're = you are

your = your

Not to be a grammar nazi, but I'm getting tired of seeing it and it's(also, "it's" = it is and "its" shows possession) not a typo, because it happens EVERY single time from fantasy cop.

its ok your just being the grammer nazi. Its your time. Do with it what you want

Top Bottom