• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Why don't you all that hate Rambone so much man up and say what you really want to say? All of this, "What does this have to do with guns? What does this have to do with Indiana? Instead of complaining here, go out and do something about it" mantra you guys keep repeating is nothing more than a translation of "I don't want you here. I don't like you. You need to go away."

We do say what we want to say with his threads..... you must have missed those posts in other threads?

P.S. Has anyone googled the word Rambone? It is well worth your time.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Why don't you all that hate Rambone so much man up and say what you really want to say? All of this, "What does this have to do with guns? What does this have to do with Indiana? Instead of complaining here, go out and do something about it" mantra you guys keep repeating is nothing more than a translation of "I don't want you here. I don't like you. You need to go away."

Rambone's threads end up being the most posted on and the most viewed?

What does that say about the rambone haters?

This thread could have been a good one if the Rambone haters had been reasonable.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield

This thread could have been a good one if the Rambone haters had been reasonable.

I don't hate him, I hnestly think he is a giid guy, just has the tin foil hat on a little to tight, yes my hat is foil also but not as tight.... and with his threads that are a bit much or reading into things a bit much the good legit ones tend to get caught up in the others and go downhill.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

I've said this a million times. The best way to get a group or person to fade away is to simply ignore them. There are lots of things posted here that I don't care about or like but I IGNORE them. We have others who don't like something and want those people into leaving. I see the general politics subforum being completely banned in the near future as some won't stop until it is.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Yep. And don't think they don't know it. How easy is it to just not read something or not comment? Apparently it's too much for some "adults".

You'd think that a generally conservative gun board would be above the tactics that those on the left use.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Could he possibly be spending more time here than a lot of other posters here? I highly doubt it. You've got time to wish others die in house fires, maybe we have time to post and read threads we want to.

WTF are you babbling about? Answer my question.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    With the amount of reading and research(on top of "thought" out replies) that goes into finding the hundreds upon hundreds of videos and stories rambone posts, do you really think he has time to get stuff done in the real world?

Does he not sleep or are there more than 24 hours a day in his world?

Let me introduce you to something that will shock and amaze you.

Smartphone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    WTF are you babbling about? Answer my question.

Are you physically following him around to know what his daily activities are? Do you have access to the forum data logs to know exactly how much time he spends here? I don't know what he does when he's not on here, how much time he spends here to the minute, etc and neither do you.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I remember when people were on here talking about what a big family we are on here during the 2008 election price spikes. How could anyone dare to gouge an INGO family member? I guess you're only part of the family if you fall into the group think hive mind.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I've said this a million times. The best way to get a group or person to fade away is to simply ignore them. There are lots of things posted here that I don't care about or like but I IGNORE them. We have others who don't like something and want those people into leaving. I see the general politics subforum being completely banned in the near future as some won't stop until it is.

Yep. And don't think they don't know it. How easy is it to just not read something or not comment? Apparently it's too much for some "adults".

You'd think that a generally conservative gun board would be above the tactics that those on the left use.
    Jeez guys.
    You sound like you WANT the Political Forum shut down.
    It kinda sounds like you're asking INGO to shut up your detractors.
    I hope they ignore you.
    Political speech is a Right guaranteed by The Constitution you know! ;)
    Unlike wearing a hat in Court. :laugh:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I remember when people were on here talking about what a big family we are on here during the 2008 election price spikes. How could anyone dare to gouge an INGO family member? I guess you're only part of the family if you fall into the group think hive mind.

If your that unhappy with the family you could leave.....

Don't let the door hit you where the good [strike]Lord[/strike] split you.

Edited to stay withing the rules.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Jeez guys.
    You sound like you WANT the Political Forum shut down.
    It kinda sounds like you're asking INGO to shut up your detractors.
    I hope they ignore you.
    [STRIKE]Political speech is a Right guaranteed by The Constitution you know! ;)[/STRIKE]
    Unlike wearing a hat in Court. :laugh:

Does NOT apply to a privately owned forum. It is funny how they are crying now for basically the mods to shut this down but they will be the first to cry about the injustice..

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Shut down the politics section? WHAT!? This is the most fun I've had on INGO since I joined. I just know not to take you jokers seriously anymore. It has never been easier to spot the short straws. They all fall into Rambone's threads murmuring about "gubment" and make some snarky comment poorly aimed at the messenger (Rambone).

It is so much fun going back and forth though. There is too much snow to go shoot my guns, so this is a fantastic substitute hobby during this ever-lasting snow-filled winter. Can't we all just not get along and provide entertainment for the readers? Keep the politics section open!

Top Bottom