• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Wow. You are going to do all of that based on a challenge from the internet? Or were you planning on quitting your job and learning to drive a truck?

I'm in CDL class right now. I'm texting from my phone, while driving a big rig. Not much need to be safe at this point.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Wow. You are going to do all of that based on a challenge from the internet? Or were you planning moving out of your mom's basement, not trolling INGO 24 hours a day, Searching the web or every negative article you can find about LEO or the GOV and learning to drive a truck?

FTFY :D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    No. I'm challenging people to stand up for what they believe. They rant and rave about injustice and wrong doing...and do nothing about it.

When you break yourself away from the donut shop and putting your boot on old ladies necks, be sure to get active in your local politics. You see, that sounds absolutely ridiculous because I know nothing of what you do off of these forums. But you in all of your infinite wisdom know that those of us who complain on here do absolutely nothing off of these forums to further freedom. Can us peasants take classes at this mind reading school you went to or is it only open to LEO's?

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Man alive, for all the complaining from people you would wonder why they keep bumping these threads to the top with one liners and chest thumping. There seems to be 2 page of legitimate discussion and 8 pages of *****ing.

I realize this post does nothing but add to the problem, but as Keyshawn says, "C'mon Man!"

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    When you break yourself away from the donut shop and putting your boot on old ladies necks, be sure to get active in your local politics. You see, that sounds absolutely ridiculous because I know nothing of what you do off of these forums. But you in all of your infinite wisdom know that those of us who complain on here do absolutely nothing off of these forums to further freedom. Can us peasants take classes at this mind reading school you went to or is it only open to LEO's?

Wait, there's a mind reading class :rockwoot:!!!! When can I sign up!?!?!?!?!?!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    It wouldn't do you any good.
    A mind is a prerequisite. :laugh:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

With the amount of reading and research(on top of "thought" out replies) that goes into finding the hundreds upon hundreds of videos and stories rambone posts, do you really think he has time to get stuff done in the real world?

Does he not sleep or are there more than 24 hours a day in his world?

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Can we combine the mind reading class and the boot on the necks of old ladies class?? Indy is a long way for me.

Hey while we are in INDY can we visit the Colt's Stadium? I hear the people of Indy paid for a very nice stadium with their tax dollars...

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    With the amount of reading and research(on top of "thought" out replies) that goes into finding the hundreds upon hundreds videos and stories rambone posts, do you really think he has time to get stuff done in the real world?

Rambone posts a lot of threads? :dunno:

I never noticed :lmfao:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Can we combine the mind reading class and the boot on the necks of old ladies class?? Indy is a long way for me.

Hey while we are in INDY can we visit the Colt's Stadium? I hear the people of Indy paid for a very nice stadium with their tax dollars...

I wonder if we can get a group rate, I'm sure a lot of guys on my department would be interested in attending...

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    With the amount of reading and research(on top of "thought" out replies) that goes into finding the hundreds upon hundreds of videos and stories rambone posts, do you really think he has time to get stuff done in the real world?

Why don't you all that hate Rambone so much man up and say what you really want to say? All of this, "What does this have to do with guns? What does this have to do with Indiana? Instead of complaining here, go out and do something about it" mantra you guys keep repeating is nothing more than a translation of "I don't want you here. I don't like you. You need to go away."

Could he possibly be spending more time here than a lot of other posters here? I highly doubt it. You've got time to wish others die in house fires, maybe we have time to post and read threads we want to.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    like-where-this-thread-is-going_jpg.jpg

Top Bottom