• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I want Kut as head of Border Patrol.....I trust he will only let the best of the best in from south of the border....

Latin-Romance-Tours-42.jpg

"So you ladies want to become US citizens huh??? Bueno...Hola!!!! Mi nombre es Senor Kut......."

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I want Kut as head of Border Patrol.....I trust he will only let the best of the best in from south of the border....

Latin-Romance-Tours-42.jpg

"So you ladies want to become US citizens huh??? Bueno...Hola!!!! Mi nombre es Senor Kut......."
    i want that job. I'll put landmines on the other side of the wall and towers with machine guns. And would it be bad if I occasionally created a hole and lined it with claymores? :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    An INGO request. When you "fix" someone's post, can you highlight what you've fixed so I don't have to go back, compare, and see what's different?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Why do you hate liberty?

I had several hampsters and fish liberated when I was young. I always asked why my parents chose to release them into the wild, especially after they hadn't moved or eaten much in the last few days. That was the WORST time to liberate them :xmad:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I had several hampsters and fish liberated when I was young. I always asked why my parents chose to release them into the wild, especially after they hadn't moved or eaten much in the last few days. That was the WORST time to liberate them :xmad:

You still haven't figured that one out? Where did you get that MD, IU?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    James Rosen mentions a juicy tidbit at the 4:00 minute mark. Secretly, Romney may be out of consideration for Secretary of State.

[video=youtube;EX-u6qWi1x0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX-u6qWi1x0&t=8s[/video]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You stick the outlier out there, they take all the heat, then when you bring in someone a little less controversial they sail through.
    You ask for the stars and then settle for the moon when you would have been happy with just the clouds.

Top Bottom