Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    LOL

H***, put it up for a vote then.

Let's see how many here are happy that Trump is such a juvenile and his Administration is such a clusterf***.

Lol. I don't care what people in the ingo political.section thinks. A lot of these threads have turned into Democrat drum beating sessions. The few of you here have rallied together to bash Trump. It's cute. The majority here I promise you would still vote for him. He has gotten a lot accomplished. You are in deNILE sir. Try not to drown in it. The whole Country elected Trump and would do it again today.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Lol. I don't care what people in the ingo political.section thinks. A lot of these threads have turned into Democrat drum beating sessions. The few of you here have rallied together to bash Trump. It's cute. The majority here I promise you would still vote for him. He has gotten a lot accomplished. You are in deNILE sir. Try not to drown in it. The whole Country elected Trump and would do it again today.

Sounds to me like a good number of the folks on INGO are republicans. But you think because some now may be unhappy they're really not Republicans but they are Democrats? So do they physically change color from orange (Trump) to blue so we are able to identify them?

i know, this makes no sense does it? Yep, that's exactly what I thought when I just read your comments.

First the whole Country didn't elect Trump as he didn't even win the popular vote. He did however win the electoral vote and that sir is how he won the election. Oh, and by the way his inauguration crowd size was smaller than Obama's. I know this because we have proof and I for one don't believe every silly a** lie Trump tells.

Now as for the drum beat, I can't help you there. I seriously doubt they changed their party affiliation just because they are unhappy with Trump. No I think maybe it's because of what Trump is doing. Maybe you should Twitter Trump and tell him he needs to stop acting like a little 3 yr old and get his house in order. Because if he did so then maybe they wouldn't be so unhappy with him.

Last edited:

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

When it comes to the election, I disagree. The "whole country" certainly didn't vote for him. He won an Electoral College victory after earning five million fewer votes than his opponent. Trump won with the support of one in three registered voters.

In other words two-thirds of the people eligible to vote chose not to vote for Trump.

He is popular here on INGO, no doubt. I think it is hubris to assume that trend extends to the greater population. Winning the presidency doesn't legitimize Trump in the eyes of the liberals and centrists any more than it did for Obama in the eyes of conservatives. "He was duly elected" only goes so far. Clinton was duly elected, so was Obama. That doesn't mean I have to agree with their agendas, and it certainly doesn't mean I have to feign subservience to their ascendancy.

Trump is your guy? Great...you and I see the world differently. I see Trump as emblematic of a larger, more disturbing trend of executive overreach and government by Cult of Personality. I don't care what ground you claim on the political spectrum, but this path isn't good for individual American Liberty. We are racing to the edge of a precipice, and Trump is as big a leap toward that as any before...bigger maybe. It really isn't a compelling argument that HRC would have taken an even larger leap. We need to stop in our tracks, turn, retreat from this tact. Trump isn't doing anything to stop the ultimate decline of the American experiment, he hastens the end.

My liberties continue to recede under Trump. He gets no quarter from me.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    When it comes to the election, I disagree. The "whole country" certainly didn't vote for him. He won an Electoral College victory after earning five million fewer votes than his opponent. Trump won with the support of one in three registered voters.

In other words two-thirds of the people eligible to vote chose not to vote for Trump.

He is popular here on INGO, no doubt. I think it is hubris to assume that trend extends to the greater population. Winning the presidency doesn't legitimize Trump in the eyes of the liberals and centrists any more than it did for Obama in the eyes of conservatives. "He was duly elected" only goes so far. Clinton was duly elected, so was Obama. That doesn't mean I have to agree with their agendas, and it certainly doesn't mean I have to feign subservience to their ascendancy.

Trump is your guy? Great...you and I see the world differently. I see Trump as emblematic of a larger, more disturbing trend of executive overreach and government by Cult of Personality. I don't care what ground you claim on the political spectrum, but this path isn't good for individual American Liberty. We are racing to the edge of a precipice, and Trump is as big a leap toward that as any before...bigger maybe. It really isn't a compelling argument that HRC would have taken an even larger leap. We need to stop in our tracks, turn, retreat from this tact. Trump isn't doing anything to stop the ultimate decline of the American experiment, he hastens the end.

Turn things around before they start selling Brawndo.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

There does seem to be one good thing coming from Trump in this regard, congress seems to be a little more willing to push back against executive power grabs.

Clinton would have hastened the rush towards a progressive state more than Trump.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    There does seem to be one good thing coming from Trump in this regard, congress seems to be a little more willing to push back against executive power grabs.

Clinton would have hastened the rush towards a progressive state more than Trump.

Yep, kinda makes you wonder how much Congress will eventually take away from Trump,

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm sorry. A constitutional crisis is tough enough, I'm dreading what it will be like with a novice politician, professional BS artist leading the executive branch.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I'm sorry. A constitutional crisis is tough enough, I'm dreading what it will be like with a novice politician, professional BS artist leading the executive branch.

Can it really get any worse? Wait, this is Trump it most certainly will get worse. But hey, that's the main issue to begin with. Trump is a catastrophe and we all be much better off the sooner he's gone.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Sessions may have earned a reprieve. BBC reporting that 4 people are being charged for leaking material to the press.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Sessions may have earned a reprieve. BBC reporting that 4 people are being charged for leaking material to the press.

He actually came out and threatened the media as well. That boarders on the government being a bit overzealous to say the least.

However at this point I would agree that the leak on those two conversations between two foreign leaders and the President has to stop.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Just realized Trump hasn't replaced his Communications Director yet.

Do you think there is anyway he can blame the Democrats for this one?

Top Bottom