• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    A conventional candidate Cruz,Jeb ect. Would have went the way of Romney or McCain I would have like to seen Cruz in a debate with HRC He is a knowledgeable guy. Trump cannot be destroyed in the same way as a normal candidate He says things that a politician would not say. That confuses the Clinton steamroller DJT dominates the news cycle good or bad in a way any of the other GOP candidates never would have. So It Comes down to the outsider con man, failed developer, And other the other things He is claimed to be to save your bacon!

l love bacon

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Which raises an interesting question - why didn't Romney or McCain win, in your opinion? :)

Republican are too principled for their own good..... they really need to lower their standards if they ever hope to win an election......
    Look to the demoncrats and see the scum holes who they are getting elected to see this work in real time.
    No principles means more votes.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Just so you know, there are many different rationales that end with believing Trump is a con man. For example, I'm not "establishment". I can't stand large intrusive governments. I can't stand our steady push to oust individualism and install collectivism. And I can't stand con men taking advantage of people's angst to gain attention, or whatever the hell Trump's motives are. One thing that is perfectly clear to me is that Trump is not an individualist. And I've seen former fellow individualists drink the wine and become intoxicated by Trumperian collectivistism before my very eyes. It's quite saddening to have 3 collectivists of various flavors running for president.

If you are a Trump supporter, I strongly suspect that you've been duped by an accomplished salesman. When you unbox your new lawn mower, you'll likely find it doesn't cut grass like the salesman promised.

When that new lawnmower comes in every 4 or 8 years for about two centuries and have all be broken when you open the box, it's the company that's giving you a sh***y product. They were good in the very beginning but the quality has declined severely over time. There were a few models here and there that shined more than others. My gosh... The electorate is basically Apple Inc.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    When that new lawnmower comes in every 4 or 8 years for about two centuries and have all be broken when you open the box, it's the company that's giving you a sh***y product. They were good in the very beginning but the quality has declined severely over time. There were a few models here and there that shined more than others. My gosh... The electorate is basically Apple Inc.
    Welcome to the republic. Got a better idea?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The question was asked why they last two GOP candidates lost. McCain lost because He was framed as a old man who represents the establishment. His running mate was portrayed as a loon that was not very smart. The propaganda machine kicked into high gear and proclaimed BHO the winner. Game over
    Romney is a slightly different issue after 4 years of BHO it was thought Romney would win. Wrong "binders full of women" dog on roof of car" "didn't pay taxes in 10 years.
    The propaganda machine used the tag lines and destroyed Romney. His religion played a much bigger role than most will admit there are lots of voters that do not trust Mormons or view them as much worse.
    I believe this also showed the effects of the change in demographic shift of power in the USA.
    Oh by the way Bill Clinton stated today that using Syrian refugees would be a great way to rebuild Detroit and other inter cities. This will be a key policy of the 3rd Clinton administration resettlement of "new Americans" into both rural areas and city's

marmion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    If you believe in logic, reason, facts, science and common sense then vote for Trump.

If you believe in unicorns and Bernie Sanders then vote for Hillary.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Republican are too principled for their own good..... they really need to lower their standards if they ever hope to win an election......
    Look to the demoncrats and see the scum holes who they are getting elected to see this work in real time.
    No principles means more votes.

Not sure if srs?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The question was asked why they last two GOP candidates lost. McCain lost because He was framed as a old man who represents the establishment. His running mate was portrayed as a loon that was not very smart. The propaganda machine kicked into high gear and proclaimed BHO the winner. Game over
    Romney is a slightly different issue after 4 years of BHO it was thought Romney would win. Wrong "binders full of women" dog on roof of car" "didn't pay taxes in 10 years.
    The propaganda machine used the tag lines and destroyed Romney. His religion played a much bigger role than most will admit there are lots of voters that do not trust Mormons or view them as much worse.
    I believe this also showed the effects of the change in demographic shift of power in the USA.
    Oh by the way Bill Clinton stated today that using Syrian refugees would be a great way to rebuild Detroit and other inter cities. This will be a key policy of the 3rd Clinton administration resettlement of "new Americans" into both rural areas and city's

"Portrayed?" lol

marmion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Sept 11 2001, worst attack on American soil happens. Republican George W. Bush creates another huge, bloated, politicized Government bureaucracy that was NOT needed..Fast forward 15 years..

That same bureaucracy that was created to supposedly be the ultimate protective firewall of the "homeland", now believes that importing thousands of misogynistic, homophobic, disproportionately young fighting aged males who have no concept of our Republic, and who largely support the idea of theocratic government rule, and who share the same faith as those who attacked us, is a really good idea..

This is the sickness that is Obama, Clinton, and "progressive" Liberalism, and once again that sickness is infecting all of us. Americans will die because of this sooner or later, and that will happen only because Obama and his ilk are still trying to make up for all of the evils that they believe we as a country are responsible for.

marmion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    The US economy is based on theft of cash from future workers who will pay steep taxes and reduced quality of life while today's super criminals like the Clintons wallow in their ill-gotten gains. While Wall Street creates bubble after bubble like the Amazon hope that one day it will have sufficient profits to justify its hyper bubble value or the Google Vapor Ware or the Facebook trading of the public's private lives and information for cash - all protected by a deeply corrupt Media made up of a handful of ethically vacant propagandists.

That bubble, built on the theft of 10 Trillion is cash from children not yet born is going to burst no matter who is in charge. Trump represents a change from the hyper-criminal politicians like Obama, Clinton, Reid, Pelosi, Ryan, McConnell, Bohner, and more who have stuffed their pockets full of cash stolen from the future who has yet to receive the bill. If that's the 'economy' you're talking about, then let's get on with it. Trump, like anyone employed in the real world, knows this kind of theft must be stopped. Perhaps he can restore sanity. It is certain the Clinton Bribe Machine so valued by the Media and Corrupt Wall Street Bag Boys will not stop the rape of the American worker for their own profit.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

But wait. That sounds like a concession that a Republican candidate needs to appeal to independent/politically centrist voters to get elected. Is that what you mean?

What demographic change do you mean? I agree there have been changes, but I'm curious which one your talking about. And again, it sounds like you're saying there are a bunch of voters out there that are easily swayed.

Again, I don't disagree, but just want to make sure I understand you correctly.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I tend to agree with this, but not for the same reasons.

There won't be another Republican president because there won't really be a Republican party much longer.

Also, you seem new here. Are you familiar with how the Electoral College works?

Indiana non-Trump voters will make no contribution to getting HRC elected. Trump will win the state whether we vote or not, based on every measure. So, the people trying to convince you - and us - that "no vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary" are also con men.

So by that formulation, a Republican Hoosier who voted for Obama in 2012 gets a pass, right? You can betray a party or an ideal as long as the argument can be made that it would not have affected the outcome? How many in aggregate can do this before it does affect the outcome?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm sure you didn't come to this conclusion in the last month. You, Nate, Bug, and others have known about this well before the primary.

So, I ask, "why did you make a dark horse our nominee?"

I will place the election of Hillary squarely at the feet of every Trump supporter during the primary.

ETA: Indiucky's got an answer to my question. I may not agree, but it's at least respectable.

So, if you wish to lay an enormous, multi-faceted responsibility at my feet I will return the favor

Why did you not get behind Scott Walker or (most especially) Rand Paul early on? Why did you present us with a cornucopia of candidates heavy on establishment hacks and apparatchiks?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom