Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Like what?

Against Daesh? Trump's the one talking about doing whatever is necessary to eliminate them.

Against China? Let's dry up their largest single importer (us) and see how they respond.

Against Mexico? You think he wouldn't? :)

Not even sure which thing you're referring to here.

"Sell"? What would Trump NOT sell? He'd step over his sick grandmother to sell the dress off her back.

I'm not saying HRC would be good - that's nuts. My main point is that with each effort she made in those directions, she'd be LESS effective than Trump.

As a human being, she is less effective than Trump.

The fact that Trump has historically been effective at getting what he wants is part of the danger.

Here's his:
    220px-Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg

Have you read it? He's in it for himself.

sSoYyp0.jpg

Guess who Alinsky dedicated his book to.

I'll take a used car salesman over a cultist, thank you.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    NPR ran some interviews with Chinese citizens. The takeaway was that China loves Trump because he lacks any morals and will do anything to make a deal.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought that was why the US loved him?

Yeah. Pretty much.

Trump seems to have an issue with overestimating himself. Trumpers seem to have the same problem.

Huh. Well, there's that.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Have the counted the money that Trump estimates other have given because of the publicity he claims he garnered for the cause? 'Cause I'm sure trump is.

I'm sure CNN conducted this study with complete objectivity.

.....especially if it would serve to make a republican look bad.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Well this became easy….. ditto to everything HoughMade has said in this thread.

I don't see any good choices here, but it amazes me that people can listen to the things he has said (now and in the past, distant and recent) and not understand that he is just saying the things that he knows people want to hear. How very political of the outsider non-politician. I guess the difference is that he has made many more contradicting statements, IMO, than the others, and even contradicts himself in the same conversation. Cruz gives me the creeps, but Trump just makes me want to hit something.

Oh, and if I want to vote for a third party to avoid choosing between two people I have absolutely no respect for, I consider that standing up for my values and the things that I believe in, not throwing my vote away.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Trump is going to win the republican primaries, Clinton is going to win the democrat primaries. What no one has mentioned is the Sanders supporters would rather not vote at all or vote for Trump just to spite Hillary. Now allot of "card carrying republicans" will not vote for Trump because he is anti establishment, to those people I ask what the hell has the Republican party done for real conservatives in the last decade?

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Trump is going to win the republican primaries, Clinton is going to win the democrat primaries. What no one has mentioned is the Sanders supporters would rather not vote at all or vote for Trump just to spite Hillary. Now allot of "card carrying republicans" will not vote for Trump because he is anti establishment, to those people I ask what the hell has the Republican party done for real conservatives in the last decade?

Dean - I don't give two craps about whether he's anti-establishment or not. I don't know that I've even seen a definition of what an "establishment" Republican looked like...

I DO have a problem with the inflammatory rhetoric he has used. I DO have a problem with the way he has singled out and vilified Muslims. And I DON'T think he has any business being in the White House for exactly those reasons.

I don't give a crap about political correctness... But singling out an entire group of people and fanning the flames of hate against them is more than "anti-political correctness" . It is hate mongering. And it is a character flaw that should be avoided in those we choose to lead.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Well they funded obamacare, amnesty, and planned parenthood.

Oh wait, you asked what they did FOR conservatives.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Dean - I don't give two craps about whether he's anti-establishment or not. I don't know that I've even seen a definition of what an "establishment" Republican looked like...

I DO have a problem with the inflammatory rhetoric he has used. I DO have a problem with the way he has singled out and vilified Muslims. And I DON'T think he has any business being in the White House for exactly those reasons.

I don't give a crap about political correctness... But singling out an entire group of people and fanning the flames of hate against them is more than "anti-political correctness" . It is hate mongering. And it is a character flaw that should be avoided in those we choose to lead.

I am all for limited amounts of refugees being let into the country after thorough vetting by the FBI, but Trump does have a point look at what is happening with Europe with its large influx of Muslims. Hate to break it to people but the morality and socially acceptable standards of the Middle East are NOT comparable with that of the Western world at all.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am all for limited amounts of refugees being let into the country after thorough vetting by the FBI, but Trump does have a point look at what is happening with Europe with its large influx of Muslims. Hate to break it to people but the morality and socially acceptable standards of the Middle East are NOT comparable with that of the Western world at all.

This should be more mainstream info but it is not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom