• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If we take the analogy to that point, we need to kill him now. Trump talking tough, again, is not useful.

...but analogies are only so useful.

Trump is out of his league, internationally. Obama was out of his league too, but by comparison, Obama looks like Henry Kissinger compared to Trump. If Trump presents himself on a global scale, the way he presents himself now, we might as well pull a Woodrow Wilson, and go isolationist. There's no way I want him talking to the leaders of foreign countries.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I guess the best that we can hope for is that he doesn't shoot anybody in the bar, and someone pops him in the alley after the bar closes.

I think you need to look a lil further into Kim. I've been researching him lately, and think he's probably FAR more rational than his father, and is more liberal version of his grandfather. An evil dictator, to be sure, but I think he's probably playing the game pretty dang well.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I think you need to look a lil further into Kim. I've been researching him lately, and think he's probably FAR more rational than his father, and is more liberal version of his grandfather. An evil dictator, to be sure, but I think he's probably playing the game pretty dang well.

Is that what this is? A game?

Wow. Just effing wow.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Cross-posting here, because quite related to Trump.

Trump Supporter Threatens to Expose Where Republican Delegates are Staying at the RNC

Video: https://twitter.com/LPDonovan/status/717394007526150146

Trump ally Roger Stone:

CfSzzD4WQAAaLTb.jpg:large

Last edited:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Yes. And you do understand that if Kim Jong-Un is crazy enough to nuke us because Trump might make fun of his haircut, then we will be at war with him sooner or later anyway, do you not?
    He is lashing out at China now. We are going to war against North Korea (actually, just restarting hostilities) sometime in the future, unless China does us a favor and assassinates the nutjob, replacing his regime with something a bit more stable. The status quo with North Korea cannot stand.

So let me get this straight. You're willing to risk another 'Pearl Harbor', only with a nuke this time.... just so the Prez can exercise his free speech?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Believe it or not, there's a term for it, it's called Political Gamesmanship, and relies heavily on your opponent overthinking capabilities and intent.

How many points do we lose if an American city goes up in flames because we ignored our opponent's obvious moves?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    So let me get this straight. You're willing to risk another 'Pearl Harbor', only with a nuke this time.... just so the Prez can exercise his free speech?

The founding fathers were willing to risk everything for free speech, among other things.

I'm not a liberal. I don't blame the short skirt for the rape. You may think differently, and that's ok.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How many points do we lose if an American city goes up in flames because we ignored our opponent's obvious moves?

3, death by flames is a secondary effect. 5 for being vaporized immediately, and a full 10 for radiation poisoning deaths. Bonus points for shadows.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The founding fathers were willing to risk everything for free speech, among other things.

I'm not a liberal. I don't blame the short skirt for the rape. You may think differently, and that's ok.

Dig them up, explain the situation, and let's see if they still think the head of state, purposefully goading an enemy is sound logic.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This is hardly the only topic on INGO where the "solution" advocated is somewhere on the "tell him off" to "beat him to a bloody pulp" spectrum. I don't miss Jr. high that much that I want to use what I learned from the 8th graders to solve all problems from foreign affairs to criminal justice.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    "Yea well, I can see your avatar says it all.

I expect you'll be fine if a President Trump's rhetoric pulls us into a nuclear war, as well?"

Yeah. You wouldn't want the leader of the free world to say something like "the bombing starts in five minutes" about the 2nd greatest nuclear power in the world. Think how that might end up! (spoiler alert. Meh.)

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    If we take the analogy to that point, we need to kill him now. Trump talking tough, again, is not useful.

...but analogies are only so useful.

I think he does need to be killed and the sooner the better. I also think the Chinese are finally realizing that they can no longer contain the situation by being nice to the fat nutjob. So, talk with the South Koreans (who already know NK is increasingly unstable), then go to China and cut a deal with them to avoid any blowback from their side. I think it would even be worth going so far as to GIVE a portion of the Nork territory to China as part of the deal, the SK's may not like it but would find it preferable to the increasingly dangerous situation.

You're kidding right? The guy who had one of his own generals executed using a 14.5mm anti-aircraft gun? The guy who had his uncle torn apart by vicious dogs? Their is nothing liberal about him and he is rational only so far as being a functioning psychopath (I guess that's the evil dictator part you're talking about, but I think you're being too kind).

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Dig them up, explain the situation, and let's see if they still think the head of state, purposefully goading an enemy is sound logic.

I don't know if they were much for goading. They did not, however, have a problem with shooting their enemies. So I am doubting that they were very skittish of harsh language.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    The term "pedophile" sure doesn't mean much anymore.

It's just about as applicable to Bill as it is to Nugent. I would not leave a daughter, girlfriend, wife, or mother alone around either of them. In other words, Kut's proposed line of attack for Clinton against Trump via Nugent is Pot vs. Kettle due to her still being married to Bill.

Did you vote for Clinton?

Neither time. Why?

Yeah, that was a pretty sizeable chunk of the point.

^Bingo^

In other words, Pot meets Kettle.

I was shocked when I found out 1970's rock stars liked younger women...

I guess now you're going to tell me Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin...Wait..Never mind....

^^^This^^^

It's like it's some revelation that many people in positions of power and fame (rockers, actors, and politicians) will use and abuse their position to take advantage of young women. :rolleyes:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I like Trump....

I come to this thread to find out how gullible I am and how poorly my wife and I make financial decisions...

...well, you do sort of run a no membership fees clubhouse/museum and pretend it's a gun store...stores usually sell things vs show you cool things you're not actually allowed to buy. Speaking of which, probably see you next Tuesday.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    ...well, you do sort of run a no membership fees clubhouse/museum and pretend it's a gun store...stores usually sell things vs show you cool things you're not actually allowed to buy. Speaking of which, probably see you next Tuesday.

Actually, it's really smart. It puts the shoppers at ease. Look how often people happily "complain" here on INGO that he sold them a cool vintage firearm after hours of bonding over all the neat stuff (both for sale and not for sale) in his shop. Being a genuinely nice and interesting person with interesting things in your shop is the best way to have a successful shop. And it can't all be for sale because it would be too hard to keep adequate quantities of interesting things that keep people coming in just to visit (which almost invariably leads to purchasing something, even if it is something more run-of-the-mill).

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom