Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Off the top of my head 'living document' might do it

After someone explains to him what that means, I'm sure he would disagree with the notion....until just after the convention.

Heck, his "beliefs" are a pretty good object lesson in what a "living document" is.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't want to alarm anyone here... but Janesville police are looking for this Trumpkin that sexually assaulted and attacked a girl at a protest.

Cops: Teen Sexually Assaulted, Pepper Sprayed, Called ****** Lover' at Trump Rally - The Daily Beast

48645355.cached.jpg

LOL

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    If his core principles are just about him, why is he running for president? Why not suck up for as many sponsors as possible and start up a new TV show?

Power, prestige, ego, perhaps the chance to influence to a greater degree laws that will favor his/his families businesses, SCOTUS appointments that would do the same. Shall I keep going?

And that's if he went into the race trying to win.
    Ex-Trump Insider: Donald Doesn?t Want to Be President | The Fiscal Times

After someone explains to him what that means, I'm sure he would disagree with the notion....until just after the convention.

Heck, his "beliefs" are a pretty good object lesson in what a "living document" is.

Agreed but I can't rep you.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    SERIOUSLY?! You're down to quoting the London Daily Mail, for breaking news?

FYI, In London, they don't even let their police carry firearms. So how smart can they be?

Ok, INGO, today's Latin phrase of the day is "non sequitur."
    an argument with a conclusion that does not follow from its premises

The More You Know.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    SERIOUSLY?! You're down to quoting the London Daily Mail, for breaking news?

FYI, In London, they don't even let their police carry firearms. [STRIKE]So how smart can they be?[/STRIKE] Shows what ******* they are.

Ok, INGO, today's Latin phrase of the day is "non sequitur."

The More You Know.

There. I fixed it for him. I turned the statement into something that is self-evident.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If that's battery, every bouncer, security guard, cop, and any person who's ever had to round up their kids is a criminal.

She got her ego bruised by being put aside after getting too pushy, to the point of actually touching the candidate. Advisors wanted her to make a big stink out of it, so now weeks after it happens she finally presses charges.

It's political circus by the media, I find it hilarious anyone on this forum is actually defending her.

Huh?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    In a round about sense, maybe.

What he says isn't so much for the votes DIRECTLY, but to get free media air time around the clock, which causes him to get more votes.

I trust in the sincerity of his core principles, which are almost entirely economic. I do not see him betraying those core principles, not in a million years.

I would REALLY be interested in knowing what those principles consist of.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Trump now wants you to believe that he is severely pro-life.

And he has flip flopped somewhat on his interview statement. He stated that there has to be punishment for women. His campaign release changes it, calls women the victim and that the person performing the abortion should be held legally responsible, not the woman. Oh and then states his position hasn't changed.
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-abortion

My god. He has went from supporting partial birth abortions, to being very pro-choice, to limiting late term, to now very pro-life and punish the providers. And states his position hasn't changed.
    I would REALLY be interested in knowing what those principles consist of.

As I stated above, IMO his position is what is best for Trump.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Hey.... protection is part of the detail too!

I'm sure Chip will correct me if I'm wrong. But I think he was referring to going with to observe the rally, not to observe what may or may not happen to you.
    I'll provide the protection I can, which for the most part in a crowd will be trying to keep between you and any hostiles. That is, unless you whip out banner with Trump with a hitler stash and a swastika on it. Or start throwing the black power salute while screaming obscenities about trump and yelling black lives matter. Then you're on your own.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom