• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is not right. It might be what the campaign said, and what the defendant will say, but it is wrong.

It is a media scrum. Sharp elbows and hubris are the tools of the trade. Media in that room are allowed "inside the security detail" (whatever that means) and jockey for position to do so. If not, why was it not the security personnel doing the dragging instead of the campaign boss? That's not his job. She was not alone in trying to get access to Trump, not then and not at other events. Yet, apparently, she was the only one treated like that.

There are a thousand reasons why the defendant didn't want her to have that access - personal reasons, maybe he didn't like what she was asking, maybe he knew what she was asking about and hadn't briefed him on it, who knows. He shouldn't have handled it like that. He's supposed to have sharper elbows, quicker feet, and more dominating hubris if he wants to prevent it. Heck, he's being paid to prevent it without becoming the story. Part of the job description in big time campaigns.

And that's the real party foul here. He's taking the story away from his candidate. That's why he should be fired.

Sigh. I will use your post to address it T.Lex but by no means is this post aimed specifically at you, I do not question your integrity. I have the distinct impression that if Trump had fired Lewandowski some on here would not only not be satisfied, they would be berating Trump for not sticking up for his people.
    Haters gonna hate

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    * You HAD to post this before I put you on 'ignore'....

And you fell for this? Talk about the blind leading the blind!

​How the hell is she going "to grab him" when she's holding a pen in that hand??????? BTW, leave just a little kool-aid for the other Trumpers.

ECI06070.jpg
    View Images
    chlordiazepoxide-clidinium oral ( 39 Reviews )
    Uses | SideEffects | Precautions | Interactions | Overdose
    This medicine is a light green, oblong capsule imprinted with "607" and "607".
    Generic Name: chlordiazepoxide-clidinium
    Strength: 5-2.5 mg

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Curiouser and curiouser:

Lewandowski prosecutor outed as Hillary supporter

Lewandowski prosecutor is on Team Hillary:

An article published by the Palm Beach Post on Nov. 17, 2015, has been circulating since Tuesday evening because it lists Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg as a member 150-member Florida Leadership Council, which was established by the Democratic Party to promote Hillary Clinton’s presidential candidacy.
    The article states that Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg and Tax Collector Anne Gannon “are also part of Clinton’s Florida team.”

Also, Trump's secret service detail tells a different story from Fields:

Secret Service source: Breitbart reporter touched Trump

According to a report in London’s Daily Mail, a member of Trump’s Secret Service detail, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said Fields touched Trump two times, and she was ordered by agents to stop before Lewandowski pulled her away.

“She crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to,” the agent reportedly told the Daily Mail.

He didn’t indicate why Secret Service agents didn’t intervene when Fields allegedly touched Trump.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So criminal battery should be okay because there are problems with this country?

If that's battery, every bouncer, security guard, cop, and any person who's ever had to round up their kids is a criminal.

She got her ego bruised by being put aside after getting too pushy, to the point of actually touching the candidate. Advisors wanted her to make a big stink out of it, so now weeks after it happens she finally presses charges.

It's political circus by the media, I find it hilarious anyone on this forum is actually defending her.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Have to laugh every single time. Now he's going to be generating headlines for the following week while having to do basically nothing.

Is there anything Trump could say that would make you not support him? Genuinely curious.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Is there anything Trump could say that would make you not support him? Genuinely curious.

Nope.

He's wrapping the media around his finger on a daily basis by spoon feeding them shock headlines to control the news cycle. Anyone with 2 braincells to rub together knows he has zero chance of doing most of these things and can say them freely without technically lying, as he can just lay the blame on congressional gridlock and sit pretty.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Thank you for your honesty.

He's wrapping the media around his finger on a daily basis by spoon feeding them shock headlines to control the news cycle. Anyone with 2 braincells to rub together knows he has zero chance of doing most of these things and can say them freely without technically lying, as he can just lay the blame on congressional gridlock and sit pretty.
    Thank you again.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    If that's battery, every bouncer, security guard, cop, and any person who's ever had to round up their kids is a criminal.

She got her ego bruised by being put aside after getting too pushy, to the point of actually touching the candidate. Advisors wanted her to make a big stink out of it, so now weeks after it happens she finally presses charges.

It's political circus by the media, I find it hilarious anyone on this forum is actually defending her.

Nope, they wouldn't. There are times when physical force is legal. From what I've seen this isn't one of them.

You mean where she may have brushed his arm? Yep it does look like she touched him, which is a far cry from grabbing someone and yanking them. What advisors wanted her to make a big stink out of it? Oh the police/prosecutor pressed charges. She filed a formal complaint iirc 3 days after the incident when they refused to apologize and called her a liar.

Fair point, but I see that as likely as him expressing support for BLM.

I think he will say anything to get votes, you seem to agree but state it doesn't matter you'll vote for him no matter what.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think he will say anything to get votes, you seem to agree but state it doesn't matter you'll vote for him no matter what.

In a round about sense, maybe.

What he says isn't so much for the votes DIRECTLY, but to get free media air time around the clock, which causes him to get more votes.

I trust in the sincerity of his core principles, which are almost entirely economic. I do not see him betraying those core principles, not in a million years.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    In a round about sense, maybe.

What he says isn't so much for the votes DIRECTLY, but to get free media air time around the clock, which causes him to get more votes.

I trust in the sincerity of his core principles, which are almost entirely economic. I do not see him betraying those core principles, not in a million years.

I'll have to disagree, some things are to get him air time. But quite a few I think are just to get votes.

His core principle is Trump. That is about it. I see him betraying anything or anybody if it will help him.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'll have to disagree, some things are to get him air time. But quite a few I think are just to get votes.

His core principle is Trump. That is about it. I see him betraying anything or anybody if it will help him.

If his core principles are just about him, why is he running for president? Why not suck up for as many sponsors as possible and start up a new TV show?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom