• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Oh. I thought Paulson was close to Trump, though. His hedge fund is heavy into Mylan.

That'll be awkward.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Force them to price it fairly, like the Government should. Because capitalism and greatness or something.

Duh.

Capitalism can't work in a monopoly....... .gov won't approve of a competitors product. That's a sweet gig if you can [STRIKE]donate enough to the clinton foundation[/STRIKE] get it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump backers Giuliani, Perry, and Chris Collins all now using “technological,” “digital,” and “virtual” to describe the wall.

Something tells me a lot of Trump supporters weren't expecting a "digital wall" to replace their 700 foot border wall.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump backers Giuliani, Perry, and Chris Collins all now using “technological,” “digital,” and “virtual” to describe the wall.

Something tells me a lot of Trump supporters weren't expecting a "digital wall" to replace their 700 foot border wall.

Hey, as long as it keeps them Mexican judges out that's all that matters.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Senior Trump adviser on immigration speech: Secure border first. Then have conversation on what to do with undocumented "years from now."

Literally what Rubio ran on.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Not sure why that other Trump thread was closed for moderator action, but I had this typed up and didn't want to lose it. :)

Here is why I don't trust polling.

I used to audit packages at UPS. I would sit on the line and collect data. I would due my due diligence to get the most accurate data I could. On more than one occasion the numbers I turned in we deemed to be out of the range my lead thought were acceptable. They were changed on the spot to more acceptable numbers, even though I knew they were accurate. That group was not long for this world.

There are basically 2 kinds of pollsters that do that kind of thing:
    - the kind that do it right and so they are "right" more often than they are wrong, and they do very well;
    - the kind that try to do this and fail and go out of business.

Every pollster does things a bit differently, that's what allows them to do marketing. The higher math type stuff can be done right and make the polls more accurate over time. Plus, if you take polls with different methodologies over time, they tend to normalize each other. So, RCP's averages and 270towin's might be a bit different, but suggest the same trends. Sometimes the effect of the numbers is greater than the sum of the averages of the parts.

Or something like that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What used to be news feeds are now primarily dug up NeverTrump propaganda.

I would just like to see you answer this. What makes it propaganda? I get the feeling that you might find anything critical of Trump is propaganda and anything pro-Trump is factual.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Even Limbaugh fell for the wall.

I'm reading today that he tried backtracking, as though he knew it wouldn't be done.

CrEsDs5WIAAb7B6.jpg:large

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom