Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A vote not for Trump is a vote for Hillary. Sorry Never-Trumpers... Suck it up. Get 'em next time.

This is what gets under my skin. When Hillary wins in November all these Trumpers are going to point fingers at Republicans and say, "it's your fault!", instead of acknowledging that they picked this loser in the primaries and hamstrung the GOP.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is what gets under my skin. When Hillary wins in November all these Trumpers are going to point fingers at Republicans and say, "it's your fault!", instead of acknowledging that they picked this loser in the primaries and hamstrung the GOP.

Has anything been their fault, at all, during this entire campaign?

Of course they'll blame everyone but themselves. This election was over when he hit 270 (I'm sure someone more clever than I can pinpoint an earlier time, but anyway...) I'm not counting on the hard-core Trump-pushers to accept responsibility for anything.

My insignificant not-Trump vote won't matter to Trump, or to Indiana. The hard anti-Trump Republican votes won't matter, either.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Following up on this, when Indiana goes Trump, and HRC wins Florida, will INGO Trumpers still blame Indiana non-Trumpers?

That'll be interesting. If it happens.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Following up on this, when Indiana goes Trump, and HRC wins Florida, will INGO Trumpers still blame Indiana non-Trumpers?

That'll be interesting. If it happens.

Yes. Because who else do they have to argue with? I'm sure there are other forums out there they could migrate to...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

When Romney lost they blamed the GOP for picking a loser. And the GOP blamed them for not showing up. I think no one wants to accept blame. By you can betcher ass that I'll be "trumpeting" the blame from the rooftops. Thanks Trumpers for nominating a loser.

If you can't beat a candidate who the FBI investigates, finds wrongdoing, and then for obviously dubious reasons, declines to indict, you're all kinds of loser all at once.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Always hilarious how those who argue Trump won't do what he says he will do (when that furthers their own viewpoint) will turn and argue that Trump will do what he says he will do (or worse yet what someone from the campaign other than Trump himself says he will do), again when it furthers that person's viewpoint.

Which begs the question: do any of us know what Trump intends to do?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I certainly agree racism--any kind of ism is not binary. And I agree that he reflects a generational attitude to some extent. Nevertheless, most of us from anywhere near his generation, have learned through our social interactions what is acceptable and what is not. How could Trump learn those lessons being surrounded by yes men all his adult life?

In a public elevator, like Dan Rather did? :)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Which begs the question: do any of us know what Trump intends to do?

Yes. They do.

To the devout Trumper, he or she believes that Trump is just like him or her. They fill in the vagaries with details from their own hopes and dreams. Interesting that this is one of the abilities in cult leaders, to make followers believe they are kindred spirits.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'd rather have my guns buried in my back yard, than have to tell my kids I voted for a liar or an opportunist playing on bigotry. When the "lessor of two evils" leaves you with evil, then I'm not making that choice. There hasn't been an election, where I honestly thought "evil" was a characteristic of both candidates... this one it is, IMHO.

Well, if you're renting a couple of evils what would you expect

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yes. They do.

To the devout Trumper, he or she believes that Trump is just like him or her. They fill in the vagaries with details from their own hopes and dreams. Interesting that this is one of the abilities in cult leaders, to make followers believe they are kindred spirits.

Ok, but sometimes I feel like you and I are kindred spirits. Now how do we avoid being buried in Kut's yard?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Ok, but sometimes I feel like you and I are kindred spirits. Now how do we avoid being buried in Kut's yard?

Me too...Except for the agnostic part and the Trump Derangement Syndrome, Jamil's my brother from another...:) (Just poking Jamil..I got to come in and defend Trump every couple of days to remind you and Kut that he's not really Hitler if a nice guy like me can back him...:))

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Moving on.

This person was an honest-to-goodness GOP VP nominee that some of us even tolerated at the time. Now this.

It's as though she, too, bought what he was selling.

CmnxJ_6XYAAmwNs.jpg:large

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom