• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So BW essentially doesn't trust cops, because I assure your there aren't very many, and none that I know personally that would disagree. How about you ask the other LEOs on the board, I'd be interested to see if you have the courage to take on some of the better liked members concerning this subject... though, I won't hold my breath. I know you pick the easy battles.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Jackass? Yeah. I can see that. I prefer douchbag. I think that gets deeper into the character issues.

Now to address everyone else. Think about the position you have now and arguments you make to support it. Now think back to 2012, to the position you had then, either in support of Romney or in support of the third party. Some of you guys are taking the opposite position and making the opposite arguments. So did you "evolve"? Do you now see the error of your ways that caused you to flip arguments?

So you Trump supporting, third party vote is a vote for Hillary guys, you gonna stick to that next time GOP nominates a Romney? Or are you gonna flip back to your position in 2012? And you third party guys who say a vote for Johnson is just a vote for Johnson. You gonna let it go when they want to go third party?

Or, do you just admit now that your position doesn't really depend on the arguments you're making now. You're just picking arguments to suit the outcome you want.

Having gritted my teeth and voted R after Reagan, specifically Bush x 2, Dole, W x 2, McCain and Romney I think I've taken plenty for the team. That's what frosts me when others don't step up when it's their turn

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    ...Yep, I'd rather bury my guys in the yard...

Uh... is this a euphemism for a rough breakup or something? ;) :D

Oh, and while I generally avoided that thread, I've now perused it again, and find nothing in there that says Kut would give LEOs more possessory rights than civilians. I think the distinction is there are certain places where it makes sense for on-duty officers to have firearms but not other civilians.

Reasonable people may disagree over that position, but that is not the same position as saying LEOs get more rights generally.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Having gritted my teeth and voted R after Reagan, specifically Bush x 2, Dole, W x 2, McCain and Romney I think I've taken plenty for the team. That's what frosts me when others don't step up when it's their turn

When it actually looks like Trump is on our team, then your position will carry weight with me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Uh... is this a euphemism for a rough breakup or something? ;) :D

Oh, and while I generally avoided that thread, I've now perused it again, and find nothing in there that says Kut would give LEOs more possessory rights than civilians. I think the distinction is there are certain places where it makes sense for on-duty officers to have firearms but not other civilians.

Reasonable people may disagree over that position, but that is not the same position as saying LEOs get more rights generally.

T.Lex, thanks, but you've got to know that's a losing battle falling on deaf ears.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm the guy who's for the Second Amendment (and doesn't believe that Trump is). Does that make you the other guy?

Or is it maybe, just maybe possible that we both value the Constitution highly--we just have a disagreement about whether your candidate of choice will do a better job of protecting it than the terrible job we all know Hillary will do? You think he will; I think he won't.

Your insistence that everyone who disagrees with you hates the Second Amendment is another version of a liberal calling racist anyone who disagrees with them. Just some food for thought.

By voting Johnson, does that make you the guy who's for abortion, marriage equality, weed for all etc. etc and oh, yeah - by the way - RKBA

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    By voting Johnson, does that make you the guy who's for abortion, marriage equality, weed for all etc. etc and oh, yeah - by the way - RKBA

Abortion == freedom
    Marriage equality == freedom
    Drug legalization == freedom
    RKBA == freedom

Now, I've been accused by INGO of being a statist because I believe some of the lines drawn by .gov in the above topics are already pretty good. But, generally, there is a commonality among them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    False dilemma, informal fallacy.

You're in good company of others that have used that phrase.

Palin, Erdogan, Bush, Hillary Clinton, Mussolini, Orwell, Lenin.

Have fun with your little election this year. You don't seem to have an actual interest in bringing people together.

Says the person dealing in absolutes and ultimatums. #NeverRelevant

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom