• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Vote for the one you think will screw us the least. Or vote another candidate (I doubt there will just be R vs. D). Not voting is worse than voting for a loser.

You are right. Which one do you believe will screw us the least?

Show up, leave the prez vote blank but vote in state and local elections and make a difference in the selections at those levels.

This is most likely what I will do.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    He's on record that this is his position on 2A. Whose position is better?
    RandShootTaxcode.jpg

^ That guy's position is better.... on everything.

Just because Trump made a statement recently on what he thought folks wanted to hear doesn't mean that's his real position anymore than Carson believes people in the city should have semiautos. When these dudes make their quips of course they're going to say things they don't want to and then weeks, months, years later change their positions but Trump likes to play both sides. "2nd Amendment.... but enforce the laws we have now." Rand Paul will likely shut down unnecessary agencies like the BATFE. I'm not sure why the 80+ million gun owners in America aren't rallying behind him for that point alone.

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    View attachment 43106

^ That guy's position is better.... on everything.

Just because Trump made a statement recently on what he thought folks wanted to hear doesn't mean that's his real position anymore than Carson believes people in the city should have semiautos. When these dudes make their quips of course they're going to say things they don't want to and then weeks, months, years later change their positions but Trump likes to play both sides. "2nd Amendment.... but enforce the laws we have now." Rand Paul will likely shut down unnecessary agencies like the BATFE. I'm not sure why the 80+ million gun owners in America aren't rallying behind him for that point alone.

"...will likely..."

How about making that a campaign promise? Oh wait, never mind. Politicians always break their promises anyway.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Shut down the BATFE? That's probably more idealistic and unrealistic than anything Trump has enumerated. Federal jobs are like entitlements--they never go away (well, except the PATCO strikers...).

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Donald Trump won’t rule out warrantless searches, ID cards for American Muslims

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump... is refusing to rule out extreme measures that include warrantless searches or faith-based identification requirements.

Cause Murrica!:rockwoot:

Read that again and think about it reeeeeeeeeeal hard... Faith based identification requirements... Warrantless searches...

Well, as long as he has now decided to conveniently support the 2A, who cares how he feels about the 1st and 5th...:whistle:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Y'all being played.

Never, ever trust Donald Trump to be consistent.

He was publicly in support of Clinton ban. Of course he'll make his stance (on his website) massively pro-gun. To get people like you to vote for him.

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Ok. You have convinced me. Trump is lying through his teeth.
    How is this worse than Hillary? I am pretty much voting R this election. I urge you all to do the same, or we are going to lose more of our rights.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    You can never win if you are forced to vote for "crook A" or "crook B". They are all lying crooks. They will stand there and tell you whatever they think you want to hear. Anything at all. And then turn around and do whatever the people who actually put them in office want them to do. I don't want either one in charge of my country. Politics is all about money and favors.

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    This election is more about control than anything else. He (or she) who controls the WH will control the country next go round. So it boils down to "who" do you want in control? Many dislike Trump but if he gets the Republican nomination, are you going to support his opponent just to satisfy ego? Not pointing my comment at anyone, just stating the obvious.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This election is more about control than anything else. He (or she) who controls the WH will control the country next go round. So it boils down to "who" do you want in control? Many dislike Trump but if he gets the Republican nomination, are you going to support his opponent just to satisfy ego? Not pointing my comment at anyone, just stating the obvious.

I would support his opponent because I believe he is a dangerous man. Yeah, he may ease the nerves of some because of his new 2A stand, but he will flip. Also, I have no doubt he is among those who like to play war with real lives and has NEVER stepped up to the plate. I realize the same goes for the others, but I believe Trump has less capacity to do the right thing in this area. As it relates to any of our social ills, if President Obama was labeled by some as divisive, I cannot see how those same people cannot see the same, or even worse, in Trump. Nah, this guy is just pushing the envelope as far as he can, just to see who follows. Unfortunately, there are many staying in his corner. I'll just pray the other two branches are strong enough to deal with anyone who is elected.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Think of how fast that border wall could go up if the American people had the go ahead to build it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Think of how fast that border wall could go up if the American people had the go ahead to build it.

Don't forget about the Tobias and Sanbalats.

Is Trumps middle name Nehemiah?

Sorry, my mind is racing. Building with a sword in one hand and a trowel in the other.

Not putting off your clothes save to wash.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom