• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I am not a Trump guy but I will vote for him over any of the Dems running.

I'd do the opposite. I'd vote for any Dem over Trump. His rhetoric is very concerning. I'm a Rand guy, but people have yet to embrace his common sense.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I'd do the opposite. I'd vote for any Dem over Trump. His rhetoric is very concerning. I'm a Rand guy, but people have yet to embrace his common sense.
    The most frustrating part. As far as Trump, I do not understand why people do not see the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The most frustrating part. As far as Trump, I do not understand why people do not see the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain.

Yeah, it's frustrating. And I simply get tired of Trump boasting about how great he is, how much experience he has building things, and his race/religious baiting.

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Sanders or Trump will end up running as an Independent and that will split the vote, Hillary will win the same way Billy-boy did. Sad, isn't it?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Trump supports the ban on assault weapons and longer wait times to buy a firearm.

He is a long time friend of the Clintons and has donated a lot of money to the Dem's and the Clinton Foundation.

I will never vote for him and don't trust him one bit.

he said those things in 2004, and I still remember this today! most people forget he said that...I DONT!!!! I don't want that blow hard as a president!

carson/cruz! in 2016!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    NO ONE else is saying this this way. I will be looking to see that he doesn't backpedal and proves that he means it. He's got more consideration for my vote than he had. While I like that he has a carry permit, if he's got one issued by NY than he is one of the fortunate few (connected). Would like to see him address restrictive state rules that strangle 2A, but that might be covered by the 50 state right to carry thing. If a NY state resident can get a non-resident permit from another state and then carry in NY then that addresses the problem without .gov meddling in states rights.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I seriously doubt Trump said all...or any... of that the way it's written in the link. Not only does it not fit his verbal style, but it looks to me like it's been carefully tailored to gun owners' main talking points to make as many of us happy as possible. It looked too smooth, to refined, and Trump is often neither of those.
    :twocents:

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I seriously doubt Trump said all...or any... of that the way it's written in the link. Not only does it not fit his verbal style, but it looks to me like it's been carefully tailored to gun owners' main talking points to make as many of us happy as possible. It looked too smooth, to refined, and Trump is often neither of those.
    :twocents:

Agreed

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Do you guys think any politicians write all their position statements? He's on record that this is his position on 2A. Whose position is better? Some of you guys could pick the fly **** out of the pepper, that's for sure. As for staying home on Election Day, SHAME on anyone that does. If Hillary is elected, you all know what's coming, and every single person that either voted for her or stayed home will be to blame for the ensuing erosion of our gun rights. No matter who's nominated on the Republican side, if we don't get our **** together and turn out our vote, were in deep, deep trouble.

Top Bottom