Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    We can't afford Trump back in office....spending and wasting as much $$$ in only 4 years that Obama did in 8 years is not good. Attacking DeSantis might be good for DeSantis. I firmly believe Trump believes in the jab so much if he was in he would still be mandating it also. Probably borrowing more $$$ and giving people $1000 for each jab they got.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That dummy should have a gold vax pass medallion hanging around his neck if he's so proud of it. Politics as usual as he prepares for 24 with no regard for who he is supposed to represent. Disgusting.
    To be fair, there are a lot of Rs that are pro vax. He is very proud of the role he played in the vaccines. I have not heard him say he was pro mandate though.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    To be fair, there are a lot of Rs that are pro vax. He is very proud of the role he played in the vaccines. I have not heard him say he was pro mandate though.
    Yea I know, I'm just not one of them. I'm the election flu is the setup, shot is the Bioweapon guy. Will there be any politician that will run against the vax? He's just playing the numbers game now with more vaxxed Rs than not?

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Trump 2024 is a waste of energy and a distraction keeping people unfocused on what what is best for the future.
    If he was serious about 2024 he would have advisors he would listen to telling him when to stfu. If he focused properly and was trying to make the situation better for the party he would really be careful about his public statements. If his kids have political ambitions he is doing them no favors.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This is not a good look for Trump.

That said, when has Trump ever STFU? It's just who he is to put out whatever comes into his head.

It's similar to mean tweets. Lots of folks hated that. The other side is that there were no secrets in the Trump administration. Nearly completely transparent.

I'll put up with whatever comes out of his mouth or tweets to get back to what he got accomplished and what was set to be accomplished before the election was stolen.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump 2024 is a waste of energy and a distraction keeping people unfocused on what what is best for the future.
    If he was serious about 2024 he would have advisors he would listen to telling him when to stfu. If he focused properly and was trying to make the situation better for the party he would really be careful about his public statements. If his kids have political ambitions he is doing them no favors.
    Yep. Another 'Trump would be so much more likable if he just didn't act like Trump' post

Somebody should probably start a thread. Oh, wait ...

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Narcissist can't do that. They are the only ones that have the right thinking, no one else. They can have the right thinking on some things so not all bad all the time....but they are never right about enough stuff. And if you disagree on anything your wrong even if you are right.

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Is there an anti-vax republican presidential candidate?
    IMO it is the number one item for a massive platform to run on. This obscene vax narrative and tyrannical push is controlling about everything in a very negative manner. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised this approach hasn't been embraced as there's just too much money to be made by everyone, including the politicians.

Top Bottom