Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, as I suspected, it IS all about you - but I'm the one not exhibiting fealty to the dialectic

Perhaps if you wish to be taken more seriously, don't open with a diatribe against all Trumpers as if they exhibit no differentiation within the classification

If you have a problem with me, fine, go ahead and say so - but I'm not an exemplar of a 'Trumper', I am a unique individual with unique beliefs. I cannot be controlled, even
    slightly, by the granting or withholding of 'respect' if I find it to be of little consequence or value

I don't generally have a problem with you but homey don't play that
    Is it homey or homie? Seems like I’ve mostly seen “homie” but I am not an expert in the vernacular. And googling it seems like less work than posting the question.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Case should be dismissed for lack of standing
    I’d say it’s surely selective reasoning. Trump hasn’t been convicted of anything, and claiming the 14th Amendment applies now is ridiculous. Maybe states should Remove Biden from the ballot because he was selling influence to foreign leaders. I mean if things don’t need to be proven in court before applying it. But Republicans will not play that game. If they want a ClownWorld™ we should force them to live in it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Alleged fraudulent electors scheme. There’s a lot more to it than, he’s guilty because it’s Trump. I don’t believe the legal theory holds water that Trump’s lawyer were pushing. That doesn’t make it fraud. They’ll need to prove that Trump knew he had lost legitimately, and then did this to try to stay in office.
    Some call it "fraudulent" electors while others call it "alternate" electors that were prepared for a contested election.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep.

Adhere to the rules and abide by the results or GTFO.

(And yes, that includes Hillary for her 2016 antics as well)
    I do not believe a word of this post. Just saw too how too many lefty’s actions in 2016, that run counter to what you say and these same people now offer similar responses as you have…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Some call it "fraudulent" electors while others call it "alternate" electors that were prepared for a contested election.
    I would like to see what law that would be broken if a group of INGO folks got together to discuss, propose, and designate an INGO slate of electors?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where did the saying Homey don't play that come from?
    In Living Color

This line is spoken by Homey D. Clown, played by Damon Wayans, in the TV show In Living Color (1990).

Ah. So it’s the name of a person and not the slang term for friend.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I do not believe a word of this post. Just saw too how too many lefty’s actions in 2016, that run counter to what you say and these same people now offer similar responses as you have…
    I suspect that he’s at least paying lip service to rule of law, though his enthusiasm for enforcing it seems more intense when it’s Trump.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If you have a problem with me, fine, go ahead and say so - but I'm not an exemplar of a 'Trumper', I am a unique individual with unique beliefs. I cannot be controlled, even slightly, by the granting or withholding of 'respect' if I find it to be of little consequence or value
    Thats what every Trumper err everyone says...which is why its best to be skeptical of such a statement...even if you are one of the unicorns

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yep.

Adhere to the rules and abide by the results or GTFO.

(And yes, that includes Hillary for her 2016 antics as well)
    So all of those members of Congress that denied Trump's win, or for that matter Bush's win, shouldn't be able to run? Anyone who has ever contested an election should be denied the ability to run again.

There is no rule in elections that says you have to accept the results.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would like to see what law that would be broken if a group of INGO folks got together to discuss, propose, and designate an INGO slate of electors?
    We’re not the President who lost an election, fairly or not. But nevertheless, that scenario has no relevance because that’s not what he’s accused of doing.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    So all of those members of Congress that denied Trump's win, or for that matter Bush's win, shouldn't be able to run? Anyone who has ever contested an election should be denied the ability to run again.

There is no rule in elections that says you have to accept the results.

I wouldn’t be comfortable going that far.

I would limit it to candidates that took action to alter or ignore the results of their own election…if they do not participate in good faith in one election, they should not be allowed to participate in another.

HRC floated a plan to keep Trump from taking office, but she wasn’t able to make anything happen from it…to me the trespass is in floating the plan, not successfully carrying it out. HRC should DEFINITELY be disqualified from future federal elections for it.

I don’t care if a candidate accepts the result of an election or not, I care that the candidates abide by the results…something both HRC and DJT took action to avoid.

Last edited:

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I suspect that he’s at least paying lip service to rule of law, though his enthusiasm for enforcing it seems more intense when it’s Trump.

Why do you suspect that?

Has Hillary been indicted for anything? Obama? Bush?

You seem to be judging the sincerity of my position on a factual situation by comparing it to what you expect my position to be in a hypothetical situation.

You won’t get a peep from me in argument if Clinton, Obama, Bush, or Biden(*) get indicted for their behavior in office. I actually want to see powerful people held accountable…not just the ones opposite the political divide from me.

(*) Added in edit to correct an oversight. Thanks, bug. :stickpoke:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph