• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Donald Trump is predicted to beat Ron DeSantis in his home state of Florida in a huge primary blow for the Republican governor.

A Race to the White House model from Monday showed Trump on track to win in Florida if the primary field doesn’t narrow to only two Republican candidates.

The model shows Trump winning in 49 out of 50 states. Utah is the exception where the former president ties DeSantis. If the primary field is narrowed to only Trump and DeSantis, the Florida Governor picks up his home state as well as three others.

DeSantis is currently in second place but trailing far behind Republican frontrunner Trump in the polls. Biden is well ahead of the virtually unknown Democrats running against him - meaning 2024 could well be a rematch of the divisive 2020 election.
    If the field narrows to just Trump and DeSantis, the Florida Governor will likely pick up more votes from anti-Trump Republicans but polls still show Trump beating him in most states.

Takeaway: DeSantis at 0 - 49 and 1, but there's still hope, apparently

With fewer candidates he goes to at best 4 - 46, so let's all get in line like good little republicans and do what were told

Brought to you by the same people who brought you Romney, McCain and ¿Jeb?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I mean. It's NPR. And Marist. So appropriate grains of salt needed.

But most Americans don't agree with him. By a 56%-to-41% margin respondents said the investigations are fair and not a "witch hunt."

As expected, there's a huge partisan divide — 9 in 10 Democrats say they are fair, while 8 in 10 Republicans call them a witch hunt. A slim majority of independents call them fair, but they are closely split, 51% to 47%.

Those most likely to say the investigations are fair are those in the Gen Z and millennial generations, people who live in big cities and suburbs, and white college *graduates [indoctrinees], especially *college-educated [-indoctrinated] white women.

* modified for accuracy

I mean they didn't need to say anything about Gen Z/millennials, because just saying "Democrats" says that. Still, it looks like the numbers align pretty well with other polls. I think Trump needs to work on the independents. The younger voters are goners. Unreachable. But independents can be swayed. Can Trump convince them that he's not literally Hitler? Not sure he's even gonna try.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Is it, now? From my original cite
    A Race to the White House model from Monday showed Trump on track to win in Florida if the primary field doesn’t narrow to only two Republican candidates.

Careful consideration, indeed

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is it, now? From my original cite

Careful consideration, indeed
    Huh. I reread my post, carefully considering whether I was talking about the GOP primary, or the general election. Guess what I found? :dunno:

What don’t you understand about “I think DeSantis will win the primaries,” hmmm?

The post you quoted was not a reply to your post. It was a poll showing how different demographics view Trump’s indictments.

We all agree the indictments gave Trump a sizable bump in the polls of likely GOP voters. Okay so what does the rest of the electorate think? We know the Democrats will swallow all that **** like candy. What do independents think?

You realize that they get to vote in the general election too. Right? I hope you also realize that there aren’t R voters to get it done, right? Hopefully Trump can convince the independents that he’s not a criminal. Or maybe that ClownWorld™ is even worse than voting for a criminal.

Those are the only two ways Trump can get enough of them to resist the attractive pink haired ho’s Democrats hire to get young zoomers to vote D.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hey jamil. Trump finally admitted to "probably" making a mistake. (Listening to that fat b*st*rd Christie)

"In an interview with Fox News’s Maria Bartiromo set to air Sunday, Trump, who rarely acknowledges making an error, was asked if it was a mistake for him to put Wray in charge of the FBI. The bureau has recently faced unrelenting criticism from Republicans, including the former president."

“Sadly, it probably was,” Trump said in an excerpt released Friday. “You know, he was recommended very strongly by Chris Christie, who is, you know, a sad case.”

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hey jamil. Trump finally admitted to "probably" making a mistake. (Listening to that fat b*st*rd Christie)

"In an interview with Fox News’s Maria Bartiromo set to air Sunday, Trump, who rarely acknowledges making an error, was asked if it was a mistake for him to put Wray in charge of the FBI. The bureau has recently faced unrelenting criticism from Republicans, including the former president."

“Sadly, it probably was,” Trump said in an excerpt released Friday. “You know, he was recommended very strongly by Chris Christie, who is, you know, a sad case.”
    I noticed that. And even that mistake he blamed on the Fat Ass Pussbag.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

But most Americans don't agree with him. By a 56%-to-41% margin respondents said the investigations are fair and not a "witch hunt."

As expected, there's a huge partisan divide — 9 in 10 Democrats say they are fair, while 8 in 10 Republicans call them a witch hunt. A slim majority of independents call them fair, but they are closely split, 51% to 47%.

Those most likely to say the investigations are fair are those in the Gen Z and millennial generations, people who live in big cities and suburbs, and white college *graduates [indoctrinees], especially *college-educated [-indoctrinated] white women.

* modified for accuracy

I mean they didn't need to say anything about Gen Z/millennials, because just saying "Democrats" says that. Still, it looks like the numbers align pretty well with other polls. I think Trump needs to work on the independents. The younger voters are goners. Unreachable. But independents can be swayed. Can Trump convince them that he's not literally Hitler? Not sure he's even gonna try.

I know a young guy that voted for FJB, (and while he’s not a drooling libtard, he’s definitely gen z), even that guy says the whole thing about going after Trump is a witch hunt.

This kid is 25, maybe 26, and he’s definitely starting to see the light. If the leftist/communist/democrats keep pushing the trans bull **** on school kids, I’m not so sure that even the young and dumb crowd will keep supporting them.

As twisted as it is, I’m starting to think that maybe all this tranny idiocy is a blessing in disguise?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I know a young guy that voted for FJB, (and while he’s not a drooling libtard, he’s definitely gen z), even that guy says the whole thing about going after Trump is a witch hunt.

This kid is 25, maybe 26, and he’s definitely starting to see the light. If the leftist/communist/democrats keep pushing the trans bull **** on school kids, I’m not so sure that even the young and dumb crowd will keep supporting them.

As twisted as it is, I’m starting to think that maybe all this tranny idiocy is a blessing in disguise?
    Well. If he can admit it’s a witch hunt maybe he’s reachable.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Maria Bartiromo asked Trump what he would do to end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours. He said that he knows both Zelensky and Putin well. He considers Zelensky to be an honorable man and he would tell him no more you gotta make a deal. He then said he would tell Putin if you don't make a deal, we're gonna give them a lot, more than they ever got if we have to. That's how he plans to end it in one day.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maria Bartiromo asked Trump what he would do to end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours. He said that he knows both Zelensky and Putin well. He considers Zelensky to be an honorable man and he would tell him no more you gotta make a deal. He then said he would tell Putin if you don't make a deal, we're gonna give them a lot, more than they ever got if we have to. That's how he plans to end it in one day.

Would probably work if TPTB in the military industrial complex don’t sabatage it.

A lot of people would be losing their cash cow.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Would probably work if TPTB in the military industrial complex don’t sabatage it.

A lot of people would be losing their cash cow.
    I found this part to be interesting. He then said he would tell Putin "if you don't make a deal, we're gonna give them a lot, more than they ever got if we have to."

That suggests to me Trump's message to Putin is if he doesn't make a deal we will escalate our military weapon support under his administration if we have to until he does.

Seems to me that statement is more in line with the warring faction in congress now concerning our further participation in Ukraine than anything DeSantis has said.

Last edited:
    Reactions: oze

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    He considers Zelensky to be an honorable man and he would tell him no more you gotta make a deal. He then said he would tell Putin if you don't make a deal, we're gonna give them a lot, more than they ever got if we have to.

uh-but.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom