Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh, I'm chill. Are you maybe just a little sensitive because of the marathon boxing match with Bug? :):

I was just curious what the heck he was talking about, because that short clip was a little eye raising for a presidential campaign rally, even for Trump. It is Trump though, so eye raising shouldn't surprise me.
    Wait. There’s been a marathon boxing match with Bug? Dammit. I miss all the INGO goings on.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh, I'm chill. Are you maybe just a little sensitive because of the marathon boxing match with Bug? :):

I was just curious what the heck he was talking about, because that short clip was a little eye raising for a presidential campaign rally, even for Trump. It is Trump though, so eye raising shouldn't surprise me.
    Without context he looked like he was grunting out a massive ****. Just adding a bit of levity.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ah, I see how that came across now. The "you" was referring to Trump not you. I guess I should jamil more often; more words = greater clarity of thought? Nah who am I kidding, I just dont have the patience to type that much on my phone.
    More words? Ya. More clarity of thought? Nah.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is absolutely hysterical. This is not the article point but the tidbit is funny…

“I won’t go into the details of the various people who made the list beyond one interesting tidbit. It struck me as somewhat hilarious that of all of the U.S. Presidents who are still alive, only one of them did not have an ancestor who owned slaves. And that one is Donald Trump. Yes, Barack Obama made “the list” because his white mother apparently had slave-owning ancestors.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is absolutely hysterical. This is not the article point but the tidbit is funny…

“I won’t go into the details of the various people who made the list beyond one interesting tidbit. It struck me as somewhat hilarious that of all of the U.S. Presidents who are still alive, only one of them did not have an ancestor who owned slaves. And that one is Donald Trump. Yes, Barack Obama made “the list” because his white mother apparently had slave-owning ancestors.”

Yeah that’s hilarious. I can imagine their disappointment. Not that a person should give a flying ****. The sins of the father have nothing to do with his sons. Or daughters.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, but you own your Great, Great, Great grandfather's sins!
    In CRT you own the sins of your race if you’re white, in perpetuity. If a white person has ever done something deemed to oppress a non-white person, the oppression was committed by “whiteness”. So all white people share the same sin against all people of color across all time.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    In CRT you own the sins of your race if you’re white, in perpetuity. If a white person has ever done something deemed to oppress a non-white person, the oppression was committed by “whiteness”. So all white people share the same sin against all people of color across all time.
    That explains it...Trump's more orange-y, and the orange clans never held slaves.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Here is why I support Trump:

Joe Biden's slew of regulations implemented over the course of his two-and-a-half years running the country have cost every American household nearly $10,000.

If the president continues on his current regulation path and is reelected for a second term in 2024, according to the report from the Committee to Unleash Prosperity, Americans could be slammed with a $60,000 increase in costs by 2028.

Meanwhile, estimates from the report found that former President Trump ended up decreasing the cost of Americans by nearly $3,000 per year during his four year term

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well, that's a no brainer for supporting Trump over Biden. This is amongst a whole host of reasons for supporting Trump over Biden. I support Trump over Biden. I support any GOP nominee over Biden.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis

I want to gently push back on this.

I think you are talking about race theory, not Critical Race Theory.

Critical Race Theory is a graduate-level curriculum intended to expose latent racial biases within an academic framework. Basically, it is a thought exercise for law students.

Race theory, in the other hand, is the non-critical belief that human beings can be objectively grouped into races, that significant biological differences exist between the races, and that meaningful conclusions can be made about an individual human being based on their racial makeup.

Basically, it’s hogwash…but it underpins some of the ugliest ideologies in witness today. White supremacy is one branch of that tree, but marxist identity politics accounts for a much bigger piece of that total canopy of branches.

MLK argued against race theory…so did Gandhi. On the opposite end of that spectrum, names like pol pot and Hitler come up...more in the middle you’ll find the eugenicists, and many of our founding fathers.

I think the best way forward for human kind is to leave race theory behind us.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I want to gently push back on this.

I think you are talking about race theory, not Critical Race Theory.

Critical Race Theory is a graduate-level curriculum intended to expose latent racial biases within an academic framework. Basically, it is a thought exercise for law students.

Race theory, in the other hand, is the non-critical belief that human beings can be objectively grouped into races, that significant biological differences exist between the races, and that meaningful conclusions can be made about an individual human being based on their racial makeup.

Basically, it’s hogwash…but it underpins some of the ugliest ideologies in witness today. White supremacy is one branch of that tree, but marxist identity politics accounts for a much bigger piece of that total canopy of branches.

MLK argued against race theory…so did Gandhi. On the opposite end of that spectrum, names like pol pot and Hitler come up...more in the middle you’ll find the eugenicists, and many of our founding fathers.

I think the best way forward for human kind is to leave race theory behind us.
    No dude. You need to start reading some of the more contemporary academics. It's grown far beyond Derrick Bell. They're ****ing crazy.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    No dude. You need to start reading some of the more contemporary academics. It's grown far beyond Derrick Bell. They're ****ing crazy.

In my younger days I would have taken you up on that.

I don’t want to spend what little free time I have engaging with bat-**** crazy ideologies anymore than I have to…that stuff has a way of corrupting the vessel that carries it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Trump won an election.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Trump won an election.

Good for him. But this is hilarious.

To break the five-way tie, the law called for a literal roll of the dice, which was scheduled for 9 a.m. on June 23. As none of the five candidates attended the dice roll in person, representatives for each candidate were selected to roll on their candidate's behalf. After the first roll of two dice, three candidates — Trump, Rocky Sherwood, and Paula Smith — each rolled a 10 and advanced to the second round. In the second round, Trump's surrogate rolled a 12, easily defeating the other contenders, making the former president the sole winner of third director position on the board of the Hubbard Rural Fire Protection District.

:rofl:

• Haha
    Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Good for him. But this is hilarious.

To break the five-way tie, the law called for a literal roll of the dice, which was scheduled for 9 a.m. on June 23. As none of the five candidates attended the dice roll in person, representatives for each candidate were selected to roll on their candidate's behalf. After the first roll of two dice, three candidates — Trump, Rocky Sherwood, and Paula Smith — each rolled a 10 and advanced to the second round. In the second round, Trump's surrogate rolled a 12, easily defeating the other contenders, making the former president the sole winner of third director position on the board of the Hubbard Rural Fire Protection District.

:rofl:
    Anymore elections are a crap shoot roll of the dice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom