• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I fully agree with both your points: That isn't the Great Wall of China and Trump is not controlled by the CCP.
    But yet knowing that you still keep posting it. I believe that you have posted it before elsewhere.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Believe it or not, I want to help you understand, I just am not sure how. Each person has their own path. I wish you nothing but the best. Good day.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Believe it or not, I want to help you understand, I just am not sure how. Each person has their own path. I wish you nothing but the best. Good day.
    Is it helping me to understand by posting some things that are clogging up this thread which should be taken up elsewhere? I saw one post that i thought was legitimately relevant to this thread and I agreed with it.

Good day to you as well.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You bought the Kracken lie.
    Do you have proof this was a lie? Do you have proof someone said “we made it up to fool Trump supporters”? Is there a smoking gun?

No, there is not. There is no more proof for than against. Multiple generals said it existed, the CIA said it did not. To my knowledge the generals have never lied to the public, the CIA lies constantly but you believe them…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think I'll sit this whole reiteration of the "Kraken" brouhaha out this time.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, now I don't remember for sure. I just know I've seen a few recently. I'll try and pay closer attention if I see one again.
    I do not think he can run ads as an undeclared candidate, he does not even have an exploratory committee yet. Although I read he may not and just go straight into the election.

Reactions: KG1

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    He hasn't announced yet. I think he wants to run but also wants to govern Florida as long as possible. I guess the state law won't let him run for another office while being Governor. So he has to resign to run. I think he'll announce at the point where he thinks he either has to **** or get off the pot.
    I believe the law was changed for him a week or so ago…

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Not diggin that. Would they pass such a law if Charlie Crist were running for potus while governor of FL? So basically, if there's a law against what you want to do, and the legislature will do whatever you ask, use that to get around the law. I mean, it's the democratic process. Kinda swampy if you ask me.

See. This is the thing that kinda irritates me about DeSantis. I think he has pretty good political instincts in some areas. And I think he knows how to get things done. But in other areas he seems to lack self-awareness. Sometimes, just because you can get a certain thing done, like getting around a law that you find inconvenient for your political aspirations, doesn't mean you should.
    I woulda passed it with a 1 year sunset

• Haha
    Reactions: KG1

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What if the stuff you’re posting is bull ****? What if others are trying to get you to understand, but they’re not sure how?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do you have proof this was a lie? Do you have proof someone said “we made it up to fool Trump supporters”? Is there a smoking gun?

No, there is not. There is no more proof for than against. Multiple generals said it existed, the CIA said it did not. To my knowledge the generals have never lied to the public, the CIA lies constantly but you believe them…
    Occam’s Razor.

Or. Let’s just believe that aliens manipulated the elections from beyond the solar system?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Occam’s Razor.

Or. Let’s just believe that aliens manipulated the elections from beyond the solar system?
    OR does not apply to this topic. Do you deny the track record of the CIA/FBI in manipulating elections in other countries? Do you deny that they have the necessary tools to affect election outcomes?

If you agree those exist, why is it far fetched that they would use them against a President they had spent years trying to get with proven manipulation?

If you believe they do not exist we have nothing to discuss as we have both looked at the evidence and come to a different conclusion.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Occam’s Razor.

Sorry, but this isn't at all an argument. In fact, going with occams razor, which makes more sense: that the US intelligence apparatus, with a known history of manipulating foreign elections, would aim those tools domestically in an effort subvert the election of a candidate that many of these same people are on record calling a serious danger to the the country, or democracy, or whatever; or that there is a massive network of tens of thousands of election manipulators scattered all over the country in big blue cities approving illegal ballots, feeding ballots in machines repeatedly, ignoring or changing election rules on the fly, or whatever they were to have done to nudge to count to JB? I mean, a few dozen or hundred government hacker types sitting in dark room on computers running the best tools that truckloads of us taxpayer money can generate sounds like an easier, more assured thing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sorry, but this isn't at all an argument. In fact, going with occams razor, which makes more sense: that the US intelligence apparatus, with a known history of manipulating foreign elections, would aim those tools domestically in an effort subvert the election of a candidate that many of these same people are on record calling a serious danger to the the country, or democracy, or whatever; or that there is a massive network of tens of thousands of election manipulators scattered all over the country in big blue cities approving illegal ballots, feeding ballots in machines repeatedly, ignoring or changing election rules on the fly, or whatever they were to have done to nudge to count to JB? I mean, a few dozen or hundred government hacker types sitting in dark room on computers running the best tools that truckloads of us taxpayer money can generate sounds like an easier, more assured thing.
    I think the things we know for sure explain the election outcome. Now if you’re speculating, and want to say it’s possible, sure. No problem with that. But if you’re saying it did happen, you better show me something besides wild as claims from a hasbeen attorney claiming she has “the kracken” which is predictably never shown.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom