• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep. It would have been left to the courts to determine if the VP had that power. Making a law pretty much answers the question.
    And getting it meaningfully in the courts was the point as I understood it at the time, and still do. Some here post like Trump asked Pence to appoint him dictator…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think republicans will need to focus on working class American themes hard for 2024. Dump the CoC country club attitude in leadership. America first, period. About the only counter you can use against the ballot harvesting and election stealing from machines is to do everything you can to make what they are doing very visible, full court press. Follow them everywhere they go, cameras on 24/7. Investigate the money trail, get names of who is fronting the cash.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    You would know this how? So either you're a trumper or a democrat? That's an extraordinarily unlikely binary. Independents figured in heavily on Trump's unlikely win in swing states.

But. Go ahead. Alienate everyone else. **** it. Trump juice is enough to win on I guess. And when Biden 2.0 is inaugurated (whoever that is) I'm going to make sure you remember those words. You'll probably be complaining about cheating, because Biden 2.0 couldn't possibly beat your beloved Trump.
    And, IMO, not just Biden 2.0... every House/Senate race of consequence will require the Republican to either repudiate or embrace the "stolen election 2020" delusion... which is a lose-lose proposition. Repudiate and lose the hard-core Trump fans... embrace it and lose the people in the middle who decide those races.

With Trump at the top of the ticket, I see a Republican minority of less that 200 in the House and 45 or so in the Senate... mostly just the hard red races... enabling the Dems to pass LITERALLY everything on their wish list.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    We got that. Start with $400 million zuckerbucks to election offices, Soros, and our pals at FTX and you have a big start to following the money…

I would track the trail, find out how the money moves. Find the local players involved and get names.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I posted a link that did just that last week. Do you know what the zuckerbucks are?

I would assume money from the facebook chief, but it follows a trail, as I don't think he is writing the checks. Finding that trail and how much also tells you who to watch when they start ballot harvesting.

Back in the day when newspapers exposed corrupt city machines this was a job handled by the media. They just look the other way now as what the machine is doing fits their philosopy.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    And getting it meaningfully in the courts was the point as I understood it at the time, and still do. Some here post like Trump asked Pence to appoint him dictator…
    it's not like he had fake certificates of electors from 7 states submitted showing he won states he had lost... oh wait...

53371695-10441413-image-a-32_1643405225261.jpg

53371691-10441413-image-a-30_1643151598459.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do you doubt more 'people' might vote for him or 'more white people'? I've been told on INGO before that it was white college educated women that sank his election effort. He made significant inroads into black and hispanic support for Democrats without pandering. Why is it so hard to conceive that as a candidate he could gain minority support sufficient to outweigh the left leaning 'independent' support that he loses, and why would you assume that someone like Competence Man could capitalize on that same split in the minority Demographic. Trump delivered for that demographic but I don't see them being anxious to trust just any Republican yet just because they have an 'R' next to their name
    Trump won in 2016 because of, lets face it, the worst presidential candidate in US history. But also the coalition of voters that came together to eek out a narrow victory in a few swing states, brought to the polls by a strong, intelligent ground game. That coalition of Trump voters was not just died-in-the-wool Trump devotees. It was also a large portion of the working class sector who felt betrayed by Democrats and specifically Hilary Clinton.

Minorities also contributed. Even more in 2020. I agree with you that appealing to minorities is very important. Growing the tent in today’s election economy is vital. I am unsure why you think Trump is the only person who can do that. DeSantis appealed widely among minorities in FL. Even a good showing in the Democrat strongholds.

I think the insistence that it has to be Trump has more to do with personal loyalties than picking the best guy for the job. Trump has baggage that’s a liability. But you refuse to acknowledge that. You just dismiss it along with orange man bad, but that is baggage that hinders a lot of voters.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I would assume money from the facebook chief, but it follows a trail, as I don't think he is writing the checks. Finding that trail and how much also tells you who to watch when they start ballot harvesting.

Back in the day when newspapers exposed corrupt city machines this was a job handled by the media. They just look the other way now as what the machine is doing fits their philosopy.
    Did you see this thread? Was surprised no responses when I posted.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well. Not dictator. President for a second term.

Wasn’t part of the plan also to insert Trump’s own electors? Why do you guys keep leaving out that part?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Was a suit filed to get the question resolved by the courts or to seek an injunction to hold up the proceedings? IDK if if it was or not. Maybe it never had a chance because it was too late to do so because Pence had already done what he did.

Answering the question now still doesn't change what happened then. I guess it could be said that congress's revision of the ECA can be an implied admission that Trump and his legal team might've been right in their interpretation that the VP did have the authority. Again, it still doesn't change anything, and it still doesn't mean that Pence wouldn't have done any different.

Did Trump or the rioters or even the peaceful protestors ever think they would be able to stop the proceedings until a suit could be filed to resolve the question?

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I posted a link that did just that last week. Do you know what the zuckerbucks are?
    Yeah. Zuckerbucks are facebook’s material contributions to the cabal that the Time editorial referred to. They were used to lobby for changes in law to make it easier to harvest ballots. They were used to pay ballot harvesters. It’s not been proven, but it’s been alleged that it also went to incentivize voters to sign ballots. Among other things.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well. Not dictator. President for a second term.

Wasn’t part of the plan also to insert Trump’s own electors? Why do you guys keep leaving out that part?
    I was not privy to the plan details, so I’m glad you were to give us rubes the scoop…

The point was to force the powers, that theretofore had kicked the can, to deal with the situation…

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I was not privy to the plan details, so I’m glad you were to give us rubes the scoop…

The point was to force the powers, that theretofore had kicked the can, to deal with the situation…
    Trump had fraudulent slates of electors from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin submitted to the President of the Senate (Pence), the National Archives and the Secretary of State of each state as the DULY ELECTED electors from those states.

Absolutely fraudulent, none of these were duly elected.

ETA: In 2 states, they kibitzed and didn't certify as duly elected... the other 5 they did.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Another thing that I'm not so sure of is that the courts would've grated an injuction if a motion were to have been filed just to answer the question on what the authority of the VP's role is. I think the courts still wouldn't have interfered based on their prior reluctance to take up any other case.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Trump had fraudulent slates of electors from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin submitted to the President of the Senate (Pence), the National Archives and the Secretary of State of each state as the DULY ELECTED electors from those states.

Absolutely fraudulent, none of these were duly elected.

Enjoy the leftist takeover coming, brought on by those so steeped in their normalcy bias they cannot smell or taste the rot that is coming down. In 1776 those same type of folks probably were complaining that the founders were not following proper gentlemanly war etiquette…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom