• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    She’s also likeable to swing voters. Without whom, we have a more competitive race against Kamala.
    See, I think I see the problem here. You see all the votes and thought they were actually voting for Haley. They were Democrats shifting sides so they could vote against Trump in the primary. They had no intention of voting for her in the general election. We’ve been through this before. Nobody likes Haley.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    See, I think I see the problem here. You see all the votes and thought they were actually voting for Haley. They were Democrats shifting sides so they could vote against Trump in the primary. They had no intention of voting for her in the general election. We’ve been through this before. Nobody likes Haley.
    I think if you are after female votes with a female VP choice, there were better candidates than Haley. They were even being discussed in the weeks before the convention.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What is the definition of Neocon today?

Over the years I have heard various definitions, normally used as a slur by leftists.

Seriously, how are Conservatives using it today?
    Well. Conservatives are using it today because they finally figured out neocons really don’t give a **** about America. Mike Pence, the quintessential neocon, revealed that he is more concerned about Ukraine than the problems we need to solve over here.

Neocon-ism is dead in US politics. Nikki Haley apparently did not get the memo.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think if you are after female votes with a female VP choice, there were better candidates than Haley. They were even being discussed in the weeks before the convention.
    Honestly, as a presidential candidate, I don’t think much of Tulsi Gabbard. I agree with her on some things. Not enough to trust her in the White House. But if it were between Tulsi Gabbard and Nikki Haley, I’d vote for Gabbard. At least Tulsi is America first.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well. Conservatives are using it today because they finally figured out neocons really don’t give a **** about America. Mike Pence, the quintessential neocon, revealed that he is more concerned about Ukraine than the problems we need to solve over here.

Neicon-ism is dead in US politics. Nikki Haley apparently did not get the memo.
    Will the sun rise tomorrow? I liked not one, but TWO of your posts in succession. Dogs are purring, cats are barking…

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    According to the polls, the race is tightening.

Do you think this is because

1. The polls are lying.
    2. We are seeing a Harris bump.
    3. Vance has hurt Trump?

I think it a combination of 2 and 3.

At that point it becomes a question of which one is more temporary.

At the point where we are now, knowing Biden has stepped down, do you have any concerns about Vance vs another pick?

If Trumps internal polling said Vance was hurting Trump's chances and Vance pulled a Biden by saying he was stepping out for the good of his party, to shield his wife and kids or whatever, could Trump get a bounce and pull ahead with another pick AFTER Harris announces her VP?
    Recall that a huge chunk of the country did not want Trump or Biden. Harris is now the fresh option and getting adored by the media. The GOP needs to make sure to point out just how extreme she is. She'll get even more favorable coverage once she picks her veep. The media will try to normalize her and pretend she is a moderate.

Vance did nothing to help Trump, in my opinion. He underperformed in the Ohio Senate race and didn't expand the base. He has some quotes that are just silly and getting thrown around for ads now. Not sure if anyone in PA will feel more comfortable with him being there, but my .02c.

Trump's staff, which I think has been an improvement this cycle, will need to pivot quickly to attacking the Kamala brand.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I rebuke Haley in the name of Jesus.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Recall that a huge chunk of the country did not want Trump or Biden. Harris is now the fresh option and getting adored by the media.

What? You think the press adores Harris because she's the fresh option? The press adored Biden until some powers that be decided he will likely lose to Trump. So they set him up to expose the public to his senility, to make the case that he needed to be replace.

And here's something you may not have guessed. No one really likes Harris. But, she's gonna be the Democrat nominee so the press will act like they adore her, and they'll do all they can to get her elected.

The GOP needs to make sure to point out just how extreme she is. She'll get even more favorable coverage once she picks her veep. The media will try to normalize her and pretend she is a moderate.
    That's why the Democrats are reportedly trying to scrub the internet of all her vulnerabilities. Remember in 2020 how Tulsi Gabbard sunk Harris's campaign? That's a huge vulnerability. The press will do all they can to memory hole that ****.

Vance did nothing to help Trump, in my opinion. He underperformed in the Ohio Senate race and didn't expand the base. He has some quotes that are just silly and getting thrown around for ads now. Not sure if anyone in PA will feel more comfortable with him being there, but my .02c.
    Like I said, Trump seems to have felt pretty confident in his chances and did not make this a strategic choice. He picked someone who is ideologically close to him in policy. I don't blame him for doing that. I think he wants someone he feels like he can trust.

But, as it turns out, Democrats **** on their nominee so they could replace him. And not that Harris is a great candidate. They're having to do a lot of gaslighting in the press to overcome her negatives. I think they'd rather have had someone like Mark Kelly. I think Trump would not be even close in the polls if Democrats could have pulled that off.

Trump's staff, which I think has been an improvement this cycle, will need to pivot quickly to attacking the Kamala brand.
    He's doing that.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I rebuke Haley in the name of Jesus.
    whatever you do, don't get caught saying that on TV during an Olympics broadcast. It would probably make a lot of internet forums upset at such blasphemy! INGO seems to find it funny so it is a safe space here for I see it all over the place!

Top Bottom