• ...and so much more!
  • I Invented the Internet

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2022
    IN
    I hope he wins, but I'm not delusional to the point that he won't try for more gun control, and only God knows when the first mass shooting happens on his watch and what he'll come up with in response.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I hope he wins, but I'm not delusional to the point that he won't try for more gun control, and only God knows when the first mass shooting happens on his watch and what he'll come up with in response.
    Fortunately, his judges know more about 2A than Trump. The groundwork for the brace ban happened under his nose, too. We need someone to get him to clean the house at ATF and put some good folks in there who will clean out the garbage. Assign everyone to pump out stamps, use the Biden precedent on waving debt to make stamps free, and then loosen the application to where nothing really needs the stamp anyway.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sentencing him to 6-12months in prison will take him out of the picture as far as campaigning which is his strong suit. In the event he wins and is still in jail past the inauguration date, does the new VP step in or does dc still keep joe in office?

The judge could sentence him to 5 years no parole, eliminating his term.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Sentencing him to 6-12months in prison will take him out of the picture as far as campaigning which is his strong suit. In the event he wins and is still in jail past the inauguration date, does the new VP step in or does dc still keep joe in office?

Constitution doesn’t stop the inauguration from taking place at a prison.

it also doesn’t stop him from running the country from his cell or the fed forcing the state prison to make accommodations at the state’s expense to allow a full WH staff to have space to conduct business plus provide a secure “war room” ect. Ect. Ect. Make so many demands for construction that the prison system in NY goes broke.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

it also doesn’t stop him from running the country from his cell or the fed forcing the state prison to make accommodations at the state’s expense to allow a full WH staff to have space to conduct business plus provide a secure “war room” ect. Ect. Ect. Make so many demands for construction that the prison system in NY goes broke.
    The DA lets hardcore criminals go.
    Let HIM pay for it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

He would only be in jail on state charges, not impeached. I don't believe anything at all would keep him from pardoning himself as his first official act, but it would be better IMO to only force his release on bail and still fight appeal, but with the DoJ working for him instead of against him

Being aquitted > being pardoned

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, the last renovation to the White House, was 3.4 million.
    I'm sure NY would be happy to absorb a price like that.
    And I'm sure it would be more.
    Because the prison would have to be more heavily renovated.
    And because of Bidenomics

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Well, the last renovation to the White House, was 3.4 million.
    I'm sure NY would be happy to absorb a price like that.
    And I'm sure it would be more.
    Because the prison would have to be more heavily renovated.
    And because of Bidenomics
    What would be the cost to build the WH as it sets today on a portion of land at a state prison?

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    Straight up, I don't care for Donald Trump the man. He is a bellicose braggart who thinks more of himself than anyone or anything else. That said, he did a lot of good things in his first term. And who cares anyway? Name a politician who served in my lifetime (since 1957) who WASN'T more interested in himself and keeping his job than anything else. Can't be done. In a normal world, someone of Mr. Trump's ilk should be very easy to beat. Like Hubert Humphrey was. If Joe Biden is the best the Democrats can do at least 2 things are true. 1.) They are not trying to govern, they are trying to remake the country in their image of themselves. 2.) They have absolutely no connection to the 'people' of this country. As long as the alternative is a Democrat, I will continue to vote Republican. No matter who the candidate is. The worst Republican is far and away better for this country than the best Democrat.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel

I bet they try to give some small symbolic prison sentence to get him in the jumpsuit and a heavy community service burden that keeps him off the trail.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I bet they try to give some small symbolic prison sentence to get him in the jumpsuit and a heavy community service burden that keeps him off the trail.
    The Democrat political machine is so determined to implement one Party rule that nothing they do would surprise me. They are utterly corrupt and there is nothing they will not do to achieve and retain power. That so many people in this country support their perversion of our judicial system is sickening. But such is the nature of authoritarians.

I understand why the people who lead the cabal (or derive their paychecks from them) are acting in this manner, but why the useful idiots who buy into their propaganda support them is perplexing, and very sad. They cheer while our Republic is being destroyed. :(

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    The Democrat political machine is so determined to implement one Party rule that nothing they do would surprise me. They are utterly corrupt and there is nothing they will not do to achieve and retain power. That so many people in this country support their perversion of our judicial system is sickening. But such is the nature of authoritarians.

I understand why the people who lead the cabal (or derive their paychecks from them) are acting in this manner, but why the useful idiots who buy into their propaganda support them is perplexing, and very sad. They cheer while our Republic is being destroyed. :(
    Authoritarians have no power base without the sheep who buy their BS. What, exactly, does it take to keep on believing in something that flies in the face of all the evidence at hand?

Top Bottom