• ...and so much more!
  • rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Someone has to carry on the legacy. So far he's the closest thing to Trump.
    I'm not sure why you think he isn't sincere when he's willing to drag his name through the mud just as hard as Trump has.
    I would like to believe in him.
    I wanted to believe that both Bush Presidents were true Conservatives.
    I wanted to believe that McCain was a patriot.
    I wanted to believe that Romney was a pragmatic Conservative.
    We all know how those turned out.

I still believe in Reagan and Trump, although both were/are not without their faults. I can see both of them confronting the Dems/Deep State, and hearing (invoking John Belushi voice) "Hey, you f*cked-up. You trusted us!"
    :dunno:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I would like to believe in him.
    I wanted to believe that both Bush Presidents were true Conservatives.
    I wanted to believe that McCain was a patriot.
    I wanted to believe that Romney was a pragmatic Conservative.
    We all know how those turned out.

I still believe in Reagan and Trump, although both were/are not without their faults. I can see both of them confronting the Dems/Deep State, and hearing (invoking John Belushi voice) "Hey, you f*cked-up. You trusted us!"
    :dunno:

They were dynastic political families with nearly limitless warning signs throughout their political career. You would have had to ignore basically all available information on them to have thought they were true conservatives and patriots.

I mean the first director of the CIA, you thought would be a good guy? lol

Reagan was responsible for the republican party becoming neo-cons and CoC style """conservatives""" so you might want to re-evaluate things. He's why you can't buy a machine gun for less than $20k, why the insane people are roaming the streets, and why we were in the middle east.
    Reagan also started socialized healthcare in the US with making dialysis free.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    The purported list of Trump VP candidates leaves me nonplussed. I believe he truly needs an outsider to prevent another Pence.

I am increasingly convinced that Mike pence and Nikki Haley were the uni-party's Insiders within Trump's first administration. They quickly moved to hobble the most effective outsiders such as general Flynn. Over the course of Trump's term both Pence and Haley substantially worked to undermine him but more importantly fed the uniparty useful information.

I was truly hoping that Trump would select Mark Thompson, or an effectively unknown as his VP. Someone with no ties to the traditional chamber of commerce Republican Party. Someone who would likely not have been within the crosshairs of the intelligence surveillance state yet. Someone who could be warned and given an unplugged phone before the announcement.

While I can easily see Vivek Ramaswamy being president in 4 to 8 years, his greatest utility in a 2025 Trump administration would be as restructuring czar. He's a lawyer, he has already identified means within the US code to support the reorganization he has proposed. He understands the fight will move to SCOTUS almost immediately, and he understands there is a short window where it can likely be made to stick. He would be the perfect person to disassemble the administrative state and leave it compromised for the next election so that it may not interfere as easily as it has the last few election cycles.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If this is true, I would *love* for Trump to spill the beans completely on the puppet masters.

With no one being willing to go out and drag them to the gallows, I don't see much point. The best he can hope to do with such a dis-interested populace is wait until he has the power to address it himself, and make sure they think they are safe until then.

Top Bottom