• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Garland is complete chicago machine. Both he and Obama came up working for Abner Mikva, so Congress can keep him there for the rest of the year and he will keep repeating what he is told to say by the man behind the curtain.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

2bd7eef23197f855678b97343700b197.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I wonder how the RNC will work out campaigning if Trump is sitting in a cell for 6 months? His greatest asset is his campaign/rally skill.
    The rallies will be even bigger if Trump is in jail. Interesting that you said RNC, 6 months ago I would have said they would do nothing but Trump has taken it over. Rally attendance will become a conservative protest and will be attended by those that would not have even considered doing so 6 months ago…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The rallies will be even bigger if Trump is in jail. Interesting that you said RNC, 6 months ago I would have said they would do nothing but Trump has taken it over. Rally attendance will become a conservative protest and will be attended by those that would not have even considered doing so 6 months ago…

I want to believe that, but I can see coc republicans taking a payoff of some kind from big left tech money and replacing Trump with some sort of Mitt, Jeb, Liz combo.

Top Bottom